PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty stewards
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Alty stewards  (Read 12636 times)

Altyant

Re: Alty stewards
« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2008, 07:58:15 PM »

We both have our nutters, the stewarding was crap- guess who is supposed to provide that (Clue - he's having a chef problem at the mo').
 On the pitch we self destructed and if the tables were turned I daresay we would have had little sypathy for your cause either. But it was dissappointing to here you guys boo when Jake Speight had to be carried off on a stretcher. Well done on the win.

:( :( :(

I think you have that wrong. As was mentioned below he got a bit of stick at first as it seemed he had gone down too easily, however, once it became clear the stretcher would be needed I only saw/heard Alty fans applauding the lad.

You should be more worried about the thugs that 'play' for you

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 02, 2008, 07:59:39 PM »

i wouldn't care if one of r stewards had T**ted one of them inbreds that would get us a new song skipper hit a scouser wot a song
James if an Alty steward or myself had reacted like that yesterday they wouldn't be welcome at the club. As a steward you can use reasonable force to either restrain or protect yourself but not violence
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 08:10:05 PM by Darren »
@AltyDaz

Butty

« Reply #47 on: January 02, 2008, 09:10:30 PM »

to be honest, i think tinno might have got him somehow, as he backed off immediately and then realised the guy was injured and went over. As tinno had backed off, it looke dlike he had fallen over and we have seen his reaction time and time again froma  diving player, and since there was no-one there, this is what it looked like, so we booed. We saw he was hurt and then applauded him off the pitch.
Anyway, hoep the lad has a speedy recovery

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 02, 2008, 09:15:31 PM »

From what I saw there was no challenge, there was a bit of booing at first, once the stretcher was called he was applauded by all around me.

Chubby NVFC

« Reply #49 on: January 02, 2008, 10:57:29 PM »

I think you have that wrong. As was mentioned below he got a bit of stick at first as it seemed he had gone down too easily, however, once it became clear the stretcher would be needed I only saw/heard Alty fans applauding the lad.

You should be more worried about the thugs that 'play' for you

If I have it wrong then I do apologise, I can only go on what I heard. I will concide that it did stop after 30 seconds or so, but still, it was obvious to me (on the back row of the Dane Bank) that the lad was seriously injured - immediately.

To the serious problem of "thugs" on the pitch I can only say that I bet Mr Wilson and Mr Brown are more than a little ashamed for letting themselves and their club down, I have no doubt it cost us three points.

But I feel I must add that Josh and Ryan have been two of our most consistantly better players this season. Local derby and all that. Apologies again for our lack of discipline on the pitch,we got what we deserved - nothing.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2008, 12:07:19 AM »

Apologies again for our lack of discipline on the pitch,we got what we deserved - nothing.

It's ok!!!!! Don't need to apologise.  :)

James Black

« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2008, 02:34:39 AM »

darren thats where the problem is in todays youths yes ur going to say i'm one but not like most of them it's about time these kids were clipped round the ear or disciplined cause they are creating havok and they show know respect to anyone or anything. darren i agree m8 about u not been able to use to much force but it's rediclous one kid gets T**ted and theres up raw if it had been one of our adult supporters that had been T**ted and that supporter hit him bk the steward would be getting him thrown out the ground it's a joke.

joe

« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2008, 12:54:43 PM »

It was one of our adult supporters who got punched at Northwich James,not a kid. And as for saying you should be able to discipline kids with a good hiding,how many slaps would you have had this season for your antics!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Alty stewards