PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FA Cup Draw 1st round...
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: FA Cup Draw 1st round...  (Read 17408 times)

Vicster on tour

Re: FA Cup Draw 1st round...
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2006, 06:14:40 PM »

Well, first off i'm not too sure what you meant by adukt responses, but nevermind. Great points mate, they really were, but i think you'll need at least 10 points to make up for another administration deduction.

In the here and now Vics are obviously the most successful club in Cheshire, what with all the media coverage of your great performances and none of the constant grey cloud hanging over your finances. And how much are those tickets? No doubt that'll save you, ha ha!

Sorry I didn't get your sarcasm, or more likely I don't believe it for a minute. Lets try irony instead. A new ground that isn't sinking just yet, but a club that is because your chairman has to be taken with a pinch of salt!

Your so lucky to be in the 1st round Vics, everyone at Alty is really envious. We'd do anything to be in the same position as Vics right now, i'm so gutted that we didn't get a big game like Sunderland last season! Now thats sarcasm!

Adukt=adult (big fingers!)

10 deduction...umm, then we're only 5 behind you.....soon catch those up on current form.  :P

Most successful club! You've more trophies (probably, have'nt counted), we've been at a higher level longer...probably give you the edge on that one.  :-*

New ground, which has 2 developed sides and two that will hopefully follow in the future. One step at a time, but i'd take the two new restauraunts and bar, executive bar and boxes, two smaller bars at the Danebank and fantastic new toilet facilities which the Cambridge fans agreed were the best in the league so far. Victoria stadium or Moss Lane...think we win that one  ;)

"Your so lucky to be in the 1st round Vics, everyone at Alty is really envious" Given the fact a thread was on here after your defeat against Rushden moaning at not reaching the 1st round again...yes you probably are  :'(

"i'm so gutted that we didn't get a big game like Sunderland last season" A game against a premier league side and you would'nt take it!  ::) Either you're very stupid or......nope you're very stupid  :o

PS sorry for any other spelling mistakes in advance  :P

teasybeaver

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2006, 08:44:49 PM »

Trust me nobody at Alty envies Vics in any way, shape or form! Wow your in the 1st round, bully for you. Been there before and we'll be there again plenty of times over in the future. Maybe you'll get on TV again, you could get Lance Key back in net and then we can all have another great laugh at the expense of your pathetic club!

My point is that everyone knows your being conned by your own board, again.It sounds like you've got more bars than fans! You've got a 2-sided ground with great toilets, thats amazing mate, it really is. But a piss is a piss and only mentally retarded idiots from Cambridge would forget to have a sh*t before they leave the house!

Give a neutral the option of being in our position or yours and they'd laugh you out of the building to be with us! And thats without reminding them what Northwich is actually like.

Get your velcro pants back on and start earning some spends for Brighton mate!Enjoy!

Vicster on tour

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2006, 10:02:06 PM »

Give a neutral the option of being in our position or yours and they'd laugh you out of the building to be with us! And thats without reminding them what Northwich is actually like.

Brrrrriiiinnnngggg! The alarm goes off and here we are back in the real world  :D

Like i'd listen to a post by someone who says he (presuming your a he! :o),does'nt want to play a premiership club   ::)

WA15

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2006, 10:47:46 PM »

Lets all agree not to speak to this idiot again.

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2006, 11:19:39 PM »

fantastic new toilet facilities which the Cambridge fans agreed were the best in the league so far.

This is fantastic, truly brilliant. I doth my cap to you.

You have actually decided to come on here and boast that Cambridge fans (are they some kind of authority on the toilet facilities of Conference grounds?) agreed that you have the best toilets in the league. Speaks volumes I suppose when one has to plunge such depths.

NVFC (2004) - The best toilets in the Conference (so far).

As recommended by the supporters of Cambridge United.
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

Vicster on tour

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2006, 11:35:04 PM »

Cambridge fans (are they some kind of authority on the toilet facilities of Conference grounds?)

Of course, like yourselves, they've been watching sh*t for years ....bum bum ;D

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2006, 11:50:23 PM »

Cambridge fans (are they some kind of authority on the toilet facilities of Conference grounds?)

Better than being in the sh*t for years when Connett collects his pension. :-*
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

teasybeaver

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2006, 07:40:33 AM »

Who said we didn't want to play a premiership club? What i was stating, is that just because you went to Sunderland it hardly makes us envious of you, its no big deal. You ruined the whole occasion by moaning about ticket prices and showed the rest of the world that your just another small club whose chairman should try punching at his own weight!

I feel sorry for you because you just don't seem to get the situation you've been landed in. Its endlessly amusing to hear you banging on about your current glory years with big games at Brighton and Sunderland and the great toilet facilities at your new 2-sided ground. You use smilies like the chinese get through coal and i still don't think your getting much emphasis out of them  :'(.

When all is said and done i'll see you at Moss lane on Boxing day and we can all have a good laugh together. Make the most of your big derby days because next season we'll be playing Macc town with a bit of luck and you'll be languishing in another fine mess!

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2006, 10:27:38 AM »

What a tool you are!  Moss Lane would feature in the top 5 conference grounds for character and atmosphere, two far more important attributes than toilets!   The ONLY good thing about your ground is the dane bank terrace the rest is a waste of time just like you and the town of Northwich  A WASTE OF TIME!!    :-[

ChrisVessey CUFC

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2006, 10:58:11 PM »

Oi Vicster... leave us out of it, you're making us appear as ridiculous as yourself. Best toilets?! Jeeez.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2006, 06:04:28 PM »

...Im off to Brighton, who have you got......oh yeah  :D :D :D

Go on then son, what was it like? Did you enjoy your little trip to Brighton? Do tell, we all await with baited breath what the mighty vics on tour have been doing ::) Did your 'booze bus' take you all the way down there? :P

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2006, 02:01:38 PM »

Hey Vicster is all gone quiet over there?

Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FA Cup Draw 1st round...