PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Carlos Logan
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5

Author Topic: Carlos Logan  (Read 13878 times)

Alty365

Carlos Logan
« on: February 13, 2008, 07:42:20 PM »

Showed his true colours by leaving the club in the manner he did. No loss to Altrincham FC whatsoever!

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Carlos Logan
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 07:43:43 PM »

supprised it took him this long..... ::)

Jacko

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 07:47:20 PM »

Me too, i wonder if he thought the "we'll never play you again" chant at the end of the droyelsden game was aimed at him :o

Altyant

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2008, 07:59:57 PM »

Showed his true colours by leaving the club in the manner he did. No loss to Altrincham FC whatsoever!

Exactly, the club gave him a shot at redemption, and this is how he responds. A player who flattered to deceive and will be no loss to the club.

altyf

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2008, 08:09:57 PM »

Happy to see him go to be honest, he may well have had potential ability, but if a player can only really perform well agains Runcorn and Vauxhall, he was never going to do anything useful enough for us. He clearly showed his attitude problem in the way he left.

JT

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2008, 08:23:48 PM »

His attitude with very poor to be honest and there was always a question mark over him i felt.  You would never know when he would go off on one.  I think Moss Lane will be better without someone who is just going to spit their dummy out each time they are dropped

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2008, 08:25:10 PM »

Give it 12 months and he will pop up at Congleton or Radcliffe ... oh Radcliffe do you remember that 'up and coming' club whilst we were the 'falling' one ?

Lew Needham

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2008, 08:25:21 PM »

The posts seem a little harsh. most players are wished well when they leave.

Always worked hard when he played. He stuck around a while when he wasn't even making the squad some weeks.

You have to question some players who are willing to sit on the bench at this level for match after match.

Good luck for the future Carlos. You were fun to watch and were always willing to try take on a player rather than just get the ball panic when you have plenty of space and hoof like certain players do week in week out!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 08:30:57 PM by Lew Needham »

Altyant

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2008, 08:28:20 PM »

The post seem a little- harsh. most players are wished well when they leave.

I guess a lot depends on how they leave though. I think had Carlos rung Graham and said "look I want to go to Ireland on this tour" - Im sure everyone at the club wuld have wished him well. His chosen route out has left a bad taste

Lew Needham

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2008, 08:33:47 PM »

Yeah fair point.

Just think everyone has always had it in for him along and been wishing this to happen.

Alty365

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2008, 08:35:40 PM »

The posts seem a little harsh. most players are wished well when they leave.

Most players have the courtesy to say they are leaving too!

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2008, 08:40:07 PM »

I surprised it took him so long whilst being made to watch Warren Peyton play in his position. Peyton is a player who is far too slow to tackle, take anyone on and who just hoofs it in a panic,he  has not played well since Woking away. We still have no proper wingers, are wide men pratically play full back. So many times Warren could have got in space out wide but instead runs into central midfield and gets in other players way. I wish Carlos all the best, people were always out to get you and thats because you had the bo**ocks to take people on. I am dying to see some skill in our team. I thought we were terrible on Tuesday and were in need of some class.

altyf

« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2008, 08:44:10 PM »

I surprised it took him so long whilst being made to watch Warren Peyton play in his position. Peyton is a player who is far too slow to tackle, take anyone on and who just hoofs it in a panic,he  has not played well since Woking away. We still have no proper wingers, are wide men pratically play full back. So many times Warren could have got in space out wide but instead runs into central midfield and gets in other players way. I wish Carlos all the best, people were always out to get you and thats because you had the bo**ocks to take people on. I am dying to see some skill in our team. I thought we were terrible on Tuesday and were in need of some class.

Peyton is a man with sheer passion for the club and the effort and work ethic alone warrants him a first team spot. He may not be a natural footballer with the ball at his feet but hes a really useful player.

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2008, 08:46:09 PM »

Warren Peyton is like Robbie Lawton in that he will cover every inch of grass for you for 90mins. Naturally athletic players with a 'good engine' (love that phrase)

Alty365

« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2008, 08:46:52 PM »

Carlos Logan is an awful player who can't cross the ball or pass very well and invariably makes poor decisions when in possession of the ball. His defensive qualities are almost non-existent and if he ever plays at this level again I will be more than shocked. To cap all this off he is rude enough to leave the club without even having the decency to phone and tell anybody.

I am so glad he's gone I can't even begin to tell you. He's sh*t!

Ask yourself if we'd have kept Denham as quiet as we did with Logan on the pitch instead of Peyton on Saturday. Seems unlikely doesn't it.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2008, 08:48:23 PM by Alty365 »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Carlos Logan