PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Carlos Logan
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Carlos Logan  (Read 13882 times)

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Carlos Logan
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2008, 10:27:01 AM »

Lets all conclude that Carlos had great promise and talent but for what ever reason never really had the chance to settle in the team.

markecky

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2008, 10:34:49 AM »

Carlos Logan is an awful player who can't cross the ball or pass very well and invariably makes poor decisions when in possession of the ball. His defensive qualities are almost non-existent and if he ever plays at this level again I will be more than shocked. To cap all this off he is rude enough to leave the club without even having the decency to phone and tell anybody.

I am so glad he's gone I can't even begin to tell you. He's sh*t!

Ask yourself if we'd have kept Denham as quiet as we did with Logan on the pitch instead of Peyton on Saturday. Seems unlikely doesn't it.

how the f**k would you know, you're never there!

Bit naughty that Frosty...Alty365 goes to all the games he can from Kent and has a job that involves Saturday work as well.  He spends the rest of the time he is not there pacing up and down the living room.   His family are also at every home match.  He tries to make a difference through the ideas4alty thing.

I can't go every week anymore and I too get annoyed when people who aren't at a match criticise certain things (the "why are we bringing him on" away at Cambridge thread was an example).  However general stuff like this does not always need an in depth analysis.

Some rated him..some didn't.

Lets not fall out.we're all Alty....there is not enough of us.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 10:37:44 AM by markecky »

The Teasing Squad

« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2008, 10:40:27 AM »

Group hug?

Bon Chance Carlos!

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2008, 10:48:24 AM »

** Group hug back from Rugger Buggers **

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2008, 11:11:45 AM »

***wipes away tear***

chrisrufc

« Reply #50 on: February 14, 2008, 11:14:21 PM »

Here is Duncum.  If I can gradually get the team to migrate to Alty it'll do wonders for my travel expenses

Jezza

« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2008, 10:26:30 AM »

I have to say Warren Peyton was outstanding against Farsley.

I'd rather see someone solid, holding his position and involved for the entire time spent on the pitch not givingt the ball away cheaply tackling back than someone who whizzes past 3 defenders and then crosses to their keeper a couple of times and thinking that amounts to a contribution.

If Carlos had an end product he'd be worth the plaudits....he hasn't so he doesn't.

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2008, 03:36:33 PM »

Does anyone know which Irish team he has gone on tour with? I may watch his progress this season if they take him on.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2008, 03:45:54 PM »

Does anyone know which Irish team he has gone on tour with? I may watch his progress this season if they take him on.

Craggy Island FC?
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 16, 2008, 03:51:42 PM »

Peyton has NO end product, jesus people go on about Logan with no end product. Peyton DOES NOT set goals up. And Peyton gave away the ball against Farsley fu*king loads,' I know I have the ball let me hoof it in a panic' People are blind !!!!The speed of the conference is far too quick for him. Support him all you like but I can only see one way for us and that is down !!!!

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2008, 03:52:26 PM »

Did anyone ever see his Bebo site? Touch of the JB's there?
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

oneedham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2008, 04:03:28 PM »

And too add, when he did come on, no-one wanted to pass to him and when he had the ball no-one supported him. Warren is loyal but is out of his depth, but people don't see it because of his determination. He would make a good centre mid in the Unibond Prem or Conference North. We need wide men, look how teams do it against us, yeah they have money but we had a quality player in Logan sat on the bench. Did he not set a goal up in the Cup recently. Jennings set two up against Droylsden and he's a left back, maybe try him on the wing - quick and skillful. Can people not see we need wide men providing crosses in because all we do is hoof it up to the front two and they never win it !!! sorry but a lot of you are blind and how can he ever be slagged off when he never played more than three games in a row !

Dougals Dad

« Reply #57 on: February 16, 2008, 04:04:49 PM »

JJ was good as a wingback.

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 16, 2008, 04:10:56 PM »

And too add, when he did come on, no-one wanted to pass to him and when he had the ball no-one supported him. Warren is loyal but is out of his depth, but people don't see it because of his determination. He would make a good centre mid in the Unibond Prem or Conference North. We need wide men, look how teams do it against us, yeah they have money but we had a quality player in Logan sat on the bench. Did he not set a goal up in the Cup recently. Jennings set two up against Droylsden and he's a left back, maybe try him on the wing - quick and skillful. Can people not see we need wide men providing crosses in because all we do is hoof it up to the front two and they never win it !!! sorry but a lot of you are blind and how can he ever be slagged off when he never played more than three games in a row !

100% agree the 3 players with attacking creativity have all gone for one reason or another......
« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 04:25:13 PM by altrincham »

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 16, 2008, 05:04:56 PM »

I agree with your view that we need wide men to unlock defences.

However, we need a better player than Carlos Logan.   
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Carlos Logan