News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Ressies game tomorrow - Lets see the fans out in force

Author Topic: Ressies game tomorrow - Lets see the fans out in force  (Read 9206 times)

Pancake

« on: October 31, 2006, 10:11:52 PM »

Lets see as many people as possible at moss lane tomorrow night to watch the reserves, at £2 entry or free if your a season ticket holder, plus the added delights of Keiths snack bar,what a great way to be entertained for £2 and help your club..The lure of man u on tv is great, but the ressies are a vital part of altrincham football club.

Tomrrows match against Hyde will feature a very strong side, the line up will include the following first teamers

Coburn
Talbot
Bushell
Potts
Hussin
Little
Thomson
Bowler
Mcfadden
Lugsden

Kick off is 7.45, the last home game saw a 7-2 win for Alty,  so please come along, with there being no game at home this weekend, and help fund this vital part of the football club

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Ressies game tomorrow - Lets see the fans out in force
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 09:41:22 AM »

As it's about 45 miles to Alty, I've never been to a reserves game for many years (not since the Manchester League days when Roy Wilford scored the winner!)

Am I right in assuming we don't do programmes for these? If so, might that not be another idea to make a little more money by selling a four page basic programme for 50p or £1? I'm sure lots of people would buy them and it would all add to the coffers wouldn't it?
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

baldrick

Re: Ressies game tomorrow - Lets see the fans out in force
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2006, 12:29:16 PM »

I can't get to evening games so i would prefer them to be played in the afternoon, maybe on a Sunday for the work brigade. With the cold weather on the way i think more people would attend afternoon matches rather than go out on a cold wet dark night.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team