News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Useful Links
 ei42 - Free Internet Store

Author Topic: ei42 - Free Internet Store  (Read 9523 times)

DarrenH

« on: March 25, 2008, 07:35:37 PM »

Hi,
It's Darren,
I’m not sure if you buy anything on the internet. I am sending you this message to let you know about an amazing way to generate some income as you shop online. A friend mentioned it to me and showed me that I could earn money, much like loyalty points but instead its real money they send you. The whole purpose of the shop is that you use it for self consumption. You dont have to get anyone else to buy stuff from your shop you just join for free and then whenever you want to buy anything you simply do it through your own Ei42 shop and you earn yourself a commission. How EASY is that?
The REALLY good news is that we are all able to refer other friends to join us. There really is nothing to lose, we all help each other.

Click Here http://www.ei42.com/darrenhughes/ to see my shop and to find out more (Click the "Find Out More" link at the Top Right of the page)

Everbody seems to be talking about this and it's growing really quickly. If you consider how many people joined facebook for social networking last year, (in the UK alone it was about 20,000 per day!) imagine how many will join this where we can all earn money?
Click the link above and join quickly, then pass it on to your friends with urgency. This is NEW and we are some of the first to know about it so we have an unfair advantage at the moment.
Speak to you soon,

Darren

Basically all you have to do is buy the usual stuff you buy from the usual sources but through your own store. You then earn cash back on all your purchases at the end of each month. There is no cost to you so there is nothing to lose.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 08:52:26 AM by DarrenH »
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Useful Links