PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Shocking news
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Shocking news  (Read 6649 times)

Dougals Dad

Re: Shocking news
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2008, 10:00:24 AM »

I am informed he is very much alive!

Thats great news. Wishing him a swift recovery

(and the cowards who did this a swift kick in the bo**ox)

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2008, 10:11:02 AM »

It seems it's 50/50 this story. Theres people saying his Neices brothers mum knows him and he has died, and other people saying they know a mate who knows a pal who knows Jim who works on the ward hes in and hes still alive but very ill.

alty snapper

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2008, 11:48:49 AM »

according to the SAM website which was updated Thursday morning he is recovering, get well soon!

http://www.thisistrafford.co.uk/display.var.2198135.0.update_market_dave_condition_improving.php

chrisrufc

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2008, 01:59:53 PM »

I've heard he is definitely alive and recovering at Hope

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2008, 05:21:43 PM »

Issued today at 10.46am

POLICE have confirmed that popular Altrincham resident David O'Kell's condition is improving.

They are still appealing for information after Mr O'Kell, otherwise known as Market Dave, was found collapsed in Altrincham.

A passer-by who was walking along Huxley Street near Homebase had found Mr O'Kell the unconscious, lying in the bushes.

Officers attended and Mr O'Kell, 67, was taken to Wythenshawe Hospital with a head injury. He was later transferred to Hope Hospital where he remains in a serious but stable condition.

Inquiries later established Mr O'Kell was earlier drinking in the Railway Pub in Broadheath.

Mr O'Kell is unable to tell police how he sustained his injuries and police are now keen to trace anyone who may have seen him at about the time he collapsed to establish what happened.

advertisement
In particular, officers want to speak to three youths who were seen running along Princess Street from the direction of Huxley Street at about 11.00pm on Wednesday April 9.

Detective Sergeant Andy Reynolds, from Trafford CID, said: "At this stage, we do not know what happened or how the victim sustained his injuries.

"We want to hear from these youths because they could be valuable witnesses and they may be able to help piece together what happened that night.

"The victim has suffered quite a serious head injury and we are anxious to know what happened. I would appeal to anyone who can help to come forward."

Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call 0161 856 7652.

10:46am today

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2008, 05:24:20 PM »

I got that from a different site to you altysnapper same article though. Good to see he's getting better

decman7

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2008, 09:16:26 PM »

i was told by a women thats works there that he has died

alty_fc_senny

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2008, 09:19:01 PM »

ive spoke to loads of people today and some say hes died and some say hes alive. I'm pretty sure hes alive and i hope he gets well soon

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2008, 12:15:22 AM »

I freaking love market dave, even in hospital he get rumours spread about him!!!! i heard he was knocked off by his nurse shortly after he revealed the location of his millions and his dead wifes body... or he could just be recovering at hope hospital and some orderly at wythenshawe saw the empty bed and thought the worse... you decide what the truth is. your mates nans cousins sisters dog or the police

Dougals Dad

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2008, 09:42:27 AM »

Apparently (I have heard) Market Dave is the Scientologista top man in the UK and he has sneaked out of his hospital bed to have a word with Messrs Cruise & Beckham to come and take over Alty FC.

Barney

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2008, 09:26:21 PM »

Apparently (I have heard) Market Dave is the Scientologista top man in the UK and he has sneaked out of his hospital bed to have a word with Messrs Cruise & Beckham to come and take over Alty FC.

OOOH WE'RE GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Shocking news