News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Get to WEYMOUTH - no excuses

Author Topic: Get to WEYMOUTH - no excuses  (Read 3586 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« on: April 20, 2008, 09:06:43 PM »

Your club needs you,no excuses about "I cant swop shifts" or "its my aunties birthday" or any of that old nonsense.

Be it by coach,car or train, EVERY alty fan living in this country should do their level best to attend on saturday (those with serious reasons to not attend are obviously excused) The same band of people travel the length and bredth of the country backing them away from home week in and week out, now is the time for all of us Alty fans to tell the wife she'll have to do without you for a full day on a saturday for once and  be there when they need us the most.Lets see more than the 300 that went to weymouth in the FA trophy when the "chips were up" a few years back.This saturday is a FAR more important fixture than that playoff final at stoke ever was, 1800 went to stoke, lets see  a third of those people at weymoth on saturday.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Get to WEYMOUTH - no excuses
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 09:41:28 PM »

I wish I bloody could but limited funds, a buggered car and 3 kids to sort i'm fooooked  :(

Bath Alty

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 11:28:34 PM »

Not made many games this season - Southern games always clashed with something but i'll be there on Saturday.  Only seen us play Weymouth twice - 28 years apart but we won them both!

Wilmslow Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2008, 01:38:49 AM »

It's my mum's 60th birthday party :(
Acton_Alty has now moved to Chiswick...Wilmslow!

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 03:06:13 AM »

Buy her a programme and a tray of chips ;D
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 11:14:58 AM »

I've booked this Saturday off, booked on the coach. It's another night on Piccadilly station for me. I will be there( unless I become extinct)
They really should be beating teams like us

B. 4D

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2008, 12:13:22 PM »

BOOKED SATURDAY OFF,COUNT ME IN.

Longman

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2008, 01:16:35 PM »

Lets make some serious noise down there!

saffend alty

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2008, 01:57:36 PM »

getting the train down from the big smoke, looking to get to weymouth for about2.00pm, leaving london about 11.00 , anyone wanna meet up at london and share a crate of lagers!!!!!!!1

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2008, 02:23:50 PM »

Flying into the big smoke on Friday night with another soul for the cause (even if he is mainly there for the beer). Head off with the famous London Alty on the train at 09:35 on the Saturday morning. In Weymouth for just after midday to pimp the donkey and floss the candy. Perhaps catch a little restrained pre-match drinkies (for any of you non-league journos out there), before roaring myself to a ruptured larynx in support of the lads. I may then require some apres-match medication (whatever the outcome).

Unfortunately, have to leave Muff before midday to get back to the airport for our flight back so will have to miss the bhoys making the faltering hun bums squeak even louder.......but all of that will matter not if we are still a BSP team come 19:05 on the Saturday evening.

Let's face facts here, most of us would have given anything at Xmas to be going into the last game of the season still having a chance of survival and IF results were to go our way tomorrow, it will even be in our own hands. Now the fact that this is more to do with the failings of others is a discussion for another day. For the moment we are alive and kicking, so let's make some bloody noise........

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2008, 05:46:45 PM »

I wish I bloody could but limited funds, a buggered car and 3 kids to sort i'm fooooked  :(

E-bay the kids, use funds to fix car and get down to Weymuff.

No excuses!
Full time and proud of it

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2008, 09:38:43 PM »

Away end at Weymouth

@AltyDaz

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2008, 10:46:50 PM »

No excuses!

I would have chanced it in car if I could have afforded it AND I thought my car was up to it, but on the way to Burton it decided to make a strange churning noise near Utoxeter and I promised myself I'd sort it, add to that my 7 year old son booted his football at my front registration plate and now half of it has fell off  :(

Longman

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2008, 11:03:09 PM »

No excuses!

I would have chanced it in car if I could have afforded it AND I thought my car was up to it, but on the way to Burton it decided to make a strange churning noise near Utoxeter and I promised myself I'd sort it, add to that my 7 year old son booted his football at my front registration plate and now half of it has fell off  :(

You got a bike?

Bazbatteria

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2008, 02:59:53 PM »

After much deliberation and strife with one thing and another, the dynmaic trio will be at Weymouth this weekend leaving very early Saturday morning by car & coming back - eventually!!

:D
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team