PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Heartbreak...
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Heartbreak...  (Read 4897 times)

samba

Re: Heartbreak...
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2008, 04:11:38 PM »

I have to be honest. I want to end my career as a top striker with the Altrincham Supporters team, I think I could keep playing until at least 24, maybe 25. I have received offers from other supporters teams and turned them down.  However, if Ecky goes, I may have to reconsider my position and leave for a new challenge.  Ecky is the best thing for this supporters team and we'd be in a worse position without him.

;)

Good god 24 or 25  :o I better get my boots hung up
I heard ladbrokes had you down as joint favourites to take over from Ecky anyway ;)

Jezza

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2008, 07:37:04 PM »

I have to be honest. I want to end my career as a top striker with the Altrincham Supporters team, I think I could keep playing until at least 24, maybe 25. I have received offers from other supporters teams and turned them down.  However, if Ecky goes, I may have to reconsider my position and leave for a new challenge.  Ecky is the best thing for this supporters team and we'd be in a worse position without him.

Blatant blackmail!!!!!

ASMO

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
    • oxfords barbers
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2008, 12:36:50 AM »

supporters played with croked keeper, 55 yr old defender( me) staff had Coburn, Adams ( Is he staff ?) so we lost but we gave it all we could for the gaffer

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2008, 03:28:37 PM »

Ecky,

For what was perhaps the only time tonight I was in the perfect position to adjudicate and sadly from your perspective it was nowhere near even on the line, never mind over it

I second that decision. I'm normally dodgy on goal-line decisions. But I'm 100% sure I got that right.
They really should be beating teams like us
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Heartbreak...