https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FSCUM
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: FSCUM  (Read 20262 times)

Jenga

FSCUM
« on: May 03, 2008, 08:12:37 PM »

I really dont believe we have invited this bunch of hooligans back to Moss Lane for a friendly.

This is one game I WILL NOT be going to - purely out of principle.

A disgrace if you ask me.

Alty365

Re: FSCUM
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2008, 08:16:10 PM »

I suppose it's the last chance to have a friendly with them before we play them in a league fixture the year after next.

markecky

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2008, 08:17:42 PM »

I don't tar all FC United fans with the same brush and hope others don't as well.

However the thought of coming face to face again with the group that kicked and punched teenagers means I too will not attend this game.

Another PR own goal.

Altyant

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2008, 08:22:24 PM »

I don't tar all FC United fans with the same brush and hope others don't as well.

However the thought of coming face to face again with the group that kicked and punched teenagers means I too will not attend this game.

Another PR own goal.

Agreed there Ecky - dont think I will be attending this game either

im not really here

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2008, 08:32:45 PM »

The fact that friendlies have been arranged is surely confirmation, if it wasn't already obvious, that GH is staying on next season. Why the club think playin FCUM  so soon after the recent trouble is a good idea I don't know although every club press release Im becoming more and more disillusioned.

joe

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2008, 08:47:52 PM »

I also will not be attending the match with FSCUM. I'm sure they have some very nice supporters but they also have more than a few dick heads!

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2008, 08:56:51 PM »

"disillusioned" 

I know what you mean  >:(

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2008, 09:04:08 PM »

It's disappointing when it appears that potential bar takings are more significant than principles.
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Alty365

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2008, 09:07:58 PM »

It's disappointing when it appears that potential bar takings are more significant than principles.

You forget Cult, we are mere "workers" and therefore our principles and/or opinions are of absolutely no importance.

timperley

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2008, 09:46:06 PM »

Although what a FEW people chose to do at the last match between Alty and FCUM is completely out of order, to start moaning and saying you will not be attending the match because of it is slightly pathetic.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2008, 09:49:15 PM »

Sub-human Fcum!

markecky

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2008, 09:52:23 PM »

Although what a FEW people chose to do at the last match between Alty and FCUM is completely out of order, to start moaning and saying you will not be attending the match because of it is slightly pathetic.

I think you missed "in your opinion" at the end.

Unless the club are going to have a decent police presence at that match (which I doubt), I am afraid I have no desire to spend 90 minutes of a friendly looking over my shoulder.

Sorry if that offends you.

alty_fc_senny

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2008, 09:56:13 PM »

i achually went the FCUM game today (playoff final) and there was no trouble causers or anythin i think our game against them in pre season was just a 1 off and in my opinion to not go to the game would be a bit silly

timperley

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2008, 09:59:16 PM »

I think you missed "in your opinion" at the end.

Unless the club are going to have a decent police presence at that match (which I doubt), I am afraid I have no desire to spend 90 minutes of a friendly looking over my shoulder.

Sorry if that offends you.

fair enough mate but it was only a couple of dick heads at one game and would be a waste of the clubs money for a big police presence.

AltySi

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2008, 10:04:45 PM »

Totally disgusted by this, I won't be going.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FSCUM