https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FSCUM
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

Author Topic: FSCUM  (Read 20377 times)

markecky

Re: FSCUM
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2008, 10:05:45 PM »

Have you just posted on the FC United forum about us crying about it on here?

Not crying about it...just got no desire to experience that kind of atmosphere at a friendly again thanks.

I'm well aware that 99% of FC United games have no trouble at all, with the exception of times when other teams fans try and make a name for themselves.

lukealty12

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2008, 10:08:01 PM »

Im 50/50.
Its a great chance of gettign 1500+, great for the club. Every team has its own trouble causers, maybe segragation wouldnt be such a bad thing.

timperley

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2008, 10:09:16 PM »

This really is pathetic, ONE thing happened, yes it was out of order and no need, but if some fans are going to do munich, it's going to kick off a bit but like I said it was like 2 drunken idiots which had no right but everyone needs to stop being so immature and get behind alty at the match against FCUM!

louise1925

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2008, 10:15:21 PM »

I thought it was a misprint when I saw it on the official website. I was at the last friendly with them and so I shan't be at the next one. Probably the most disappointing thing I've seen connected with Alty for some time and the most obvious example that the people running our club are out of touch with the fans. A complete pisstake.

markecky

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2008, 10:15:56 PM »

As I've just put on your forum..the Munich thing was utter sh*t to try and cover it up.

We scored a third.

Some kids (not all regular Alty fans) did a stupid easy clap

The FC United lads behind the goal took exception to what they saw as Alty taking the piss and charged at them, and punched a least three very scared teenagers.

I know this because I was stood in between the two parties and could see exactly what was going to happen straight after the third goal, as it was being discussed by the FC lads.

The majority of FC United fans are decent people I am sure, but I did not like what I saw that night. 

Yeah it was only minor but it enough for me.  The fellas were proper hard lads as well..not bits of kids.

louise1925

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2008, 10:20:37 PM »

Scared the f**k out of me Ecky. Enough to make me not renew my season ticket to be honest. If this is the best we can do, it is just not worth it.

timperley

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2008, 10:22:34 PM »

As I've just put on your forum..the Munich thing was utter sh*t to try and cover it up.

We scored a third.

Some kids (not all regular Alty fans) did a stupid easy clap

The FC United lads behind the goal took exception to what they saw as Alty taking the piss and charged at them, and punched a least three very scared teenagers.

I know this because I was stood in between the two parties and could see exactly what was going to happen straight after the third goal, as it was being discussed by the FC lads.

The majority of FC United fans are decent people I am sure, but I did not like what I saw that night. 

Yeah it was only minor but it enough for me.  The fellas were proper hard lads as well..not bits of kids.

totally fair enough but it shouldnt stop people of going and you shouldnt waste your clubs money on extra police but again what you say is totally fair

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2008, 10:29:58 PM »

What a disgrace, I am convinced that the board or graham said that we would never be letting them into moss lane again, I too who witnessed this disgrace will most definately not be attending, i am flabbergasted, we dont need the money that much.
Bernard Taylors barmy army

markecky

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2008, 10:32:37 PM »

From the Evening News....

21/ 7/2006

FC UNITED have vowed to find the supporter who began the crowd trouble at Altrincham that has strained relationships between the two clubs.

A minor scuffle broke out at the Golf Road End of the ground during the friendly on Wednesday night, and appeared to be caused by a FC United fan, who was ejected by stewards.

Altrincham reacted strongly to the incident, saying it is unlikely they would want to play FC again, and are threatening to prevent the use of Moss Lane for any games involving the rebels.

mikeford2005

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2008, 10:33:22 PM »

I don't think there'll be any violence at this years game, as they will be more use to not winning, they were unbeaten (or only lost one game) last time.
However, it is a risk and so i think this game has to be segregated.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2008, 02:15:13 AM »

If a pre season game needs to be segregated then the game should not be played. Fcum played a friendly at AFC Wimbledon recently, it was wisely segregated as FCUM tw*ts spent the afternoon baiting and looking for Chelsea fans,they have still got that element who are exluded from OT.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

wombleste

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2008, 06:00:35 AM »

If a pre season game needs to be segregated then the game should not be played. Fcum played a friendly at AFC Wimbledon recently, it was wisely segregated as FCUM tw*ts spent the afternoon baiting and looking for Chelsea fans,they have still got that element who are exluded from OT.

And you my friend want to stop posting utter crap. AFCW and FCUM fans spent 2 days ( some of us 3 ) having the time of our lives. Drank together, strip pub together, supporters game against each other. AFC fans went out their way to accomodate
FC United fans, as we have done in the past and will continue to do so in the future.
Post up the proof of the crap you are spouting or shut the F up and stop trying to drive a wedge in between the fantastic
relationship that us Wombles have built up with FC United over the years.

If FC United, the fans owned club, run by the fans, for the fans, have even half the sense we know they have they'll tell you to stick your friendly up your arse and arrange a friendly with a better deserving club that will welcome them with open arms.

No wonder your fans and club is so disliked throughout the country with people like you.

But then again i suppose to did invent non league football so you have a divine right to try to belittle every other team.

Jezza

« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2008, 07:34:24 AM »

Bad feeling from both sets of fans provoked from a mere announcement...thuis friendly is now a grudge match already!!!!

Totally predictable.

Could have been avoided with a carefully worded statement mentioning the trouble last time and perhaps suggesting it was in an effort to rebuild relationships and hoping Alty fans are prepared to let by gones be beygones????

Maybe maybe not...we know it was a handful but how are the club going to prevent a couple of idiots turning up again?

You only have to read this to see the arrogant attitude....If FC United, the fans owned club, run by the fans, for the fans, have even half the sense we know they have they'll tell you to stick your friendly up your arse and arrange a friendly with a better deserving club that will welcome them with open arms.....ooooooh how will we ever survive without this friendly????

I think this family club run for families by family men need to think again.

Also Mr laidlar has all our firiendlies dated a year ago!!!!!

The club is falling apart.

Butty

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2008, 08:12:22 AM »

So our club is so disliked because FCUM started a 'scuffle' with our fans, we would prefer not to go and risk the same thing happening again. Our club, basically, is disliked because we are fearing for our own safety. Well said wombleste.

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2008, 08:59:39 AM »

This is the reason I won't be going and 'another' reason I am annoyed ...

Altrincham reacted strongly to the incident, saying it is unlikely they would want to play FC again, and are threatening to prevent the use of Moss Lane for any games involving the rebels.

On sorry didn't realise you were the big non league club
If FC United, the fans owned club, run by the fans, for the fans, have even half the sense we know they have they'll tell you to stick your friendly up your arse and arrange a friendly with a better deserving club that will welcome them with open arms.

For the record I am not going, and not cos I'm scared, I stayed in the Golf Road End and watched the game last time but because out of principle that I do not think we should have 'welcomed' them back as was said after it happened

For the second time in less that 24hrs .. MISTAKE !
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 09:05:25 AM by gazwarrington »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FSCUM