https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FSCUM
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: FSCUM  (Read 20263 times)

Jezza

Re: FSCUM
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2008, 02:11:51 PM »

I don't see it that we are doing everyone a favour at all, but most clubs we have come up against see us as a godsend simply in terms of revenue.

ermmmmmmm...oh yeah i see.

shakes head.

doctorsax

« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2008, 02:52:53 PM »

I don't see it that we are doing everyone a favour at all, but most clubs we have come up against see us as a godsend simply in terms of revenue.

ermmmmmmm...oh yeah i see.

shakes head.

So that isn't a fact, then?
Don't take my word for it, go and ask the clubs. I don't see it as a reason to be smug or arrogant, it's just a fact of life when you have a club with a large away following in leagues which are not used to such large numbers.

Jezza

« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2008, 07:52:57 PM »

sorry so are you now saying you do think you are doing everyone a favour?

Coz you said you didnt.

shakes head again.

Pickle

« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2008, 08:21:21 PM »

Can't see why you have a problem with that, given the REAL problems which are wrecking football.

I can't see why you can't see you are creating a whole new mini Utd with the all same problems you left for.....you'll all have to sit down, pay a premium home and away to watch your side and kick off times will be changed to accomodate policing and TV.

Then you'll find you struggle to compete at BSP level and decide to go public...................

On your rise to the conference you don't care how many clubs are trampled or lose out in your wake.

Can't you watch a club without dictating everything??? and what do you dictate?.... if a few fans don't like a FCUM manager or player you have no say.....give it a poor season and watch the infighting.

And your arrogance of aren't we doing everyone a favour is breathtaking and misguided.

I'd rather get money from city reserves frankly....I don't think I'm alone.

I wish i'd have read this before I bothered typing out a reply to you on the other thread. What a plantpot you are.

"Decide to go public" - utterly laughable!

doctorsax

« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2008, 11:28:25 PM »

sorry so are you now saying you do think you are doing everyone a favour?

Coz you said you didnt.

shakes head again.

If you can quote where I said I think we're doing everyone a favour, please do so. We are not in this to do other clubs favours, but it is a happy by-product that other clubs have benefited from the large following we have.

Or do you have proof to the contrary?

Perhaps if you stopped shaking your head, your brain might function long enough to realise what I am saying
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FSCUM