PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The Cull begins at Cambridge United
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: The Cull begins at Cambridge United  (Read 13917 times)

Hamilton

Re: The Cull begins at Cambridge United
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2008, 10:50:26 PM »

Er, have I commented on your shortcomings?        Next question? ::)

We have none!  ;)

Chris Senior...he's a shortcoming!   ;)
Short? Yes!  As for the other part - I don't know him well enough!

markecky

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2008, 10:55:37 PM »

Two Vics fans on our forum saying we are obsessed.  Nice touch.

Vics Chick

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2008, 11:09:50 PM »

Er, have I commented on your shortcomings?        Next question? ::)

We have none!  ;)

Chris Senior...he's a shortcoming!   ;)
Short? Yes!  As for the other part - I don't know him well enough!

Glad to here it!  ;D

....and for Markecky....see my last post....if you want to know about Vics etc.  Nothing to do with an obsession about Alty. I'm happy with Vics thanks but seeing as you seem to know all about us I drop by.   Perhaps you could pop onto our forum to post all your snippets of Vics info. You'd be doing me a great service. Cheers.

cheeky trucker

« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2008, 11:10:41 PM »

Yes, and a forum which on a daily basis just itches to spread mis-information and tittle tattle. If isn't Vics, you're having a pop at Cambridge, Halifax and even Barrow I note. How good it must be to be such an upstanding (and obviously ever so humble) club.   ;) ::)

Alty365

« Reply #34 on: May 27, 2008, 11:18:29 PM »

Yes, and a forum which on a daily basis just itches to spread mis-information and tittle tattle. If isn't Vics, you're having a pop at Cambridge, Halifax and even Barrow I note. How good it must be to be such an upstanding (and obviously ever so humble) club.   ;) ::)

My god! A football forum where people talk about other clubs in the same division as their own? Whatever next? If you want 100% fact and quality news reporting try John Laidlar's updates at www.altrinchamfc.com

This is a forum where Alty fans come to chat and if you don't like what is being said you are welcome to browse Vics chat anytime you like. 

Jacko

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2008, 11:22:52 PM »

WOW!!! I cant believe you'd even come on our forum and have a dig at us for seeing things from our point of view....idiots ???

markecky

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2008, 09:42:43 AM »

Do you go round to other peoples  houses who haven't invited you and start kicking off if they start talking people at work and stuff?

"Oooo you know Barbara at work...she told me she is having some troubles at the moment with her Derek.."

"*Living Room Door Bursts Open**

"Hey I'm a Northwich fan and I say you cant talk about that"

"Who the f**k are you..get out you scruffy tw*t, look at the state of you, get out of my house"

Are you the chat police or something?

Dustin The Turkey

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2008, 09:49:34 AM »

Who would I sooner Support

a) The club thats put all its players up for sale and is sacking all its staff
b) The club with no stadium and no assets thats spending like its end of days
c) The club thats made yet another seasonal profit and that has just signed the england left back?

Tough choice.  :D

Vics Chick

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2008, 11:03:53 AM »

Do you go round to other peoples  houses who haven't invited you and start kicking off if they start talking people at work and stuff?

"Oooo you know Barbara at work...she told me she is having some troubles at the moment with her Derek.."

"Who the f**k are you..get out you scruffy tw*t, look at the state of you, get out of my house"

You miss the point. Of course we don't have a problem with you discussing Vics on here (as if we could!!). Quite a lot of the time it makes for good reading and it is interesting to read the view of other fans. Sometimes you can get too close to your club so it's good to see things from another perspective.

What does rile me at times, however, is when you (as a forum not necessarily you personally) blatantly fabricate figures, refuse to believe things that ARE fact and twist stories round into something they are not, more often than not then going on to propogate those stories on national sites. You will find very few comments by Vics fans about Alty anywhere. Our forum is by and large supportive of your reprieve (is it even a repreive? you're in the BSP on merit as far as I'm concerned) and most comments are limited to light-hearted banter. There is not of the vitriol which Alty fans quite often write about Vics.

I posted on here a few weeks ago, can't remember what it was but I think it was just correcting a post someone on here had made or making a light-hearted comment, yet you replied pretty aggressively. There's just no need for that.

Chill!  ;)

Alty365

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2008, 11:05:16 AM »

As stated elsewhere, this is a forum where people are allowed to speculate and be a little liberal with the truth at times. It's not the Rothman's Football Yearbook!

Longman

« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2008, 11:32:23 AM »

You miss the point. Of course we don't have a problem with you discussing Vics on here (as if we could!!). Quite a lot of the time it makes for good reading and it is interesting to read the view of other fans. Sometimes you can get too close to your club so it's good to see things from another perspective.

What does rile me at times, however, is when you (as a forum not necessarily you personally) blatantly fabricate figures, refuse to believe things that ARE fact and twist stories round into something they are not, more often than not then going on to propogate those stories on national sites. You will find very few comments by Vics fans about Alty anywhere. Our forum is by and large supportive of your reprieve (is it even a repreive? you're in the BSP on merit as far as I'm concerned) and most comments are limited to light-hearted banter. There is not of the vitriol which Alty fans quite often write about Vics.

I posted on here a few weeks ago, can't remember what it was but I think it was just correcting a post someone on here had made or making a light-hearted comment, yet you replied pretty aggressively. There's just no need for that.

Chill!  ;)

No your stewards just chin Alty fans instead!

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2008, 11:48:21 AM »

The bottom line is, if you support another club than Alty, and you don't like what we're saying on our own forum, log out and go on your own furum.
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Narcissist

« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2008, 11:55:38 AM »

You miss the point vicsprick, this is a forum. We can say what we want about who we want when we want. You seem to forget that we chose only to say nice things in the whole when you lot were about to go out of existence a few months back.

Now we're all wondering what was wrong with us when youre clearly getting ready to do it all again and you keep coming on here talking utter wank and acting like your club is squeaky clean. Youre an ill informed cretin and once more, tiresome at that.

Next time, have it on record, that I hope you dissapear down a saltmine never to be seen again you bunch of farm interfering half-witted robbing cheating green dirty scumbags! I dont care if we lose a rival, you're a joke!

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2008, 12:01:22 PM »

You miss the point vicsprick, this is a forum. We can say what we want about who we want when we want. You seem to forget that we chose only to say nice things in the whole when you lot were about to go out of existence a few months back.

Now we're all wondering what was wrong with us when youre clearly getting ready to do it all again and you keep coming on here talking utter wank and acting like your club is squeaky clean. Youre an ill informed cretin and once more, tiresome at that.

Next time, have it on record, that I hope you dissapear down a saltmine never to be seen again you bunch of farm interfering half-witted robbing cheating green dirty scumbags! I dont care if we lose a rival, you're a joke!

:D

Vics Chick

« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2008, 12:48:38 PM »

Indeed you did. You said some nice things about us when you thought we were going into liquidation or administration. How very noble of you. As soon as it became clear that we weren't and as soon as we started threatening your existence in the BSP by catching you up, the vitriol resurfaced again.

What's with all the personal insults on here now? You don't know me. All you've managed to do there is make yourself look rather immature, incapable of debating anything in a reasoned manner and incapable of expressing yourself without resorting to colourful language. Perhaps I'm being unfair and maybe you genuinely do have learning difficulties. Maybe I'm doing you a dis-service, just as you do to the many Alty fans who are capable of making some good points and salient observations.

You'll be pleased to know that I'm now going to remove my registration. Toodle pip. I'd like to say it's been fun but you know...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 The Cull begins at Cambridge United