PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 New arrival?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: New arrival?  (Read 16563 times)

brian1925

Re: New arrival?
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2008, 06:37:32 PM »

I'm beginning to believe this lad has defo signed for us. Absolutely delighted if it's true - a quality left back signed up AT LAST!!! Welcome to Alty Liam and well done to all those responsible for making it happen too.

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2008, 07:13:19 PM »

I'm beginning to believe this lad has defo signed for us. Absolutely delighted if it's true - a quality left back signed up AT LAST!!! Welcome to Alty Liam and well done to all those responsible for making it happen too.

no official word on main site yet

markecky

« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2008, 07:35:39 PM »

Never updates until 10:40...apart from the odd one in the day.

luke barlow

« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2008, 09:16:39 PM »

Hi,
    Im speaking on behalf of Liam Brownhill and im glad to say that Liam will be joining alty, hopefully the deal will be concluded by Friday after the FA confirmed that he is a free agent. There was interest from other clubs but the chance to play for his local team is to good of an oppurtunity to turn down.

bigcol

« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2008, 09:34:48 PM »

Getin getin getin getin!!! ;D ;D ;D

Altyant

« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2008, 08:52:42 PM »

Great news  :D

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2008, 09:04:01 PM »

That's one really important piece of the jigsaw in place for next season!
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

joe

« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2008, 07:35:55 AM »

Witton still insisting he's on a contract til the end of next season and won't be going anywhere without a fee being involved which rules us out.

Narcissist

« Reply #68 on: June 06, 2008, 08:11:01 AM »

I knew it wasnt worth getting too excited about Brownhill. I'll be happy when this deal is concluded, whether it involves us or not. Hopefully us though!!!

According to Leek and Buxton sites we've signed 25 year old midfielder Anthony Danylyk from Leek. He was their club captain last season. Leek however were relegated from the Unibond Premier last season, I hope this lad was a massive exception for them!

joe

« Reply #69 on: June 06, 2008, 08:20:56 AM »

Adam Yates who played in a a pre season friendly for us a couple of years back but opted to go full time with Morecambe came from Leek who had also finished in the bottom half of the unibond the prevous season.He was a class act so lets hope for something similar if we have signed this lad.

Alex

« Reply #70 on: June 06, 2008, 09:19:31 AM »

knowing our luck because we have spent all week talking this guy up, he'll sign for Vics  ;)

Longman

« Reply #71 on: June 06, 2008, 04:19:45 PM »

I'm confused, Witton say he is under contract and would require a fee to move anywhere, yet 'Luke Barlow' has posted on here that he has decided to join Alty, also the main site only says confirmations of a midfielder and a centre back to come, not a left back!

Unless the main site is just being crafty and pretending it's another midfielder because they don't want to alert anyone to the fact it could be Brownhill!?

I dunno  ???

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2008, 04:33:32 PM »

It's beginning to look like "luke Barlow" is a troll. Hope I'm wrong - we could really do with Brownhill.
Lane, Brownhill and Young is a great start - another great centre back and we'll have a fighting chance of getting some clean sheets every few weeks!

PS: Don't suppose we could kidnap Ryan could we?  ::)
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2008, 05:56:52 PM »

According to Leek and Buxton sites we've signed 25 year old midfielder Anthony Danylyk from Leek. He was their club captain last season. Leek however were relegated from the Unibond Premier last season, I hope this lad was a massive exception for them!

I sincerely hope that Danylyk is the one on the left.....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bspittles/2462443028/
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

luke barlow

« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2008, 06:10:21 PM »

no im not lying he is set to join all he needs to do is sign the contract. He will be deffo at Alty next season no matter what !!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 New arrival?