PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Two new signings announced!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Two new signings announced!  (Read 10764 times)

Alty365

« on: June 09, 2008, 10:28:58 AM »

Welcome to Chris Denham and Anthony Danylyk!

brian1925

Re: Two new signings announced!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 10:32:47 AM »

Dare we begin to get optimistic! Fabulous signings. Welcome to Anthony and Chris and again, well done to the management for making it happen.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 10:34:42 AM »

Great signings!

It's a bit of a worry when you start getting 'expectations' for next season already!  :D

Another classy centre back to play alongside Greg, and we're ready to go!

Come on you Supers.
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

markecky

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2008, 10:42:45 AM »

Before a fan of another club comes on and says "he is sh*t etc etc etc", I'd like to post that I am very excited about the signing of Chris Denham.  Always tore us apart when he played for Stalybridge and a player I always wanted at Alty.

And the lad from Leek could be another gem in the Hussin mould, one that you have never heard of but turns out to be a favourite.

Well pleased.

Alty365

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2008, 10:48:10 AM »

He's small, He's quick, He does a lot of tricks, Danylyk, Danylyk!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2008, 10:50:27 AM by Alty365 »

Longman

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2008, 10:49:18 AM »

Excellent stuff, well done GH for getting Denham especially!

Surely we need to sign a few more though, considering the amount of loanees who have gone back, as well as the players we've released.  I'm sure they'll be more to come though!

markecky

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2008, 10:52:36 AM »

I reckon we all get these for the first friendly to welcome him on the Golf Road End

Longman

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2008, 10:54:50 AM »

I reckon we all get these for the first friendly to welcome him on the Golf Road End

Ha ha imagine 40 blokes stood on the golf road in denim jackets!

Narcissist

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2008, 10:55:05 AM »

Denham is a great signing, one that we all wanted.

So far we've signed four players, strong additions too. So plenty of time for a few more, i'd say we're in great shape.

Any more news on Brownhill? That would be the icing on the cake! A new young centre-back would be the cherry on top!!

brian1925

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2008, 11:00:36 AM »

Spot on Narcissist. What's happening with Liam Brownhill? If Greg Young could have a quiet word with his old mate Adam Quinn at Halifax... Maybe Liam King sign on loan for the season!!! Job done!

Longman

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2008, 11:04:19 AM »

Regarding Liam Brownhill, I believe that he will be joining us, however it may take a couple of weeks due to contractual wranglings with Witton.

I'm not sure how much I should say, also i'm not 100% sure the info i've been given is correct!?  It's just a case of waiting and hoping I suppose!

Alex

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2008, 11:53:27 AM »

excellent signing, im really excited for the prospect next year now and as said before just a couple more signings and we will have the makings of a descent team. funny how at the vagas vs scouseport game two of us were discussing how we would love to see denham playing for Alty.

JT

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2008, 12:15:55 PM »

Yeh concerning Brownhill, i know that GH is confident of signing him there has juts been this delay due to his contract and witton being a bit awkward, but GH knows contracts better than anyone and is like i said confident that we can sign him in the near future.  Good news all round really!

markecky

« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2008, 12:20:48 PM »

From the Messenger site...

"The club are confident they will be able to announce the signing of one left-sided defender when his contract expires on July 1 and are also hoping to conclude a deal for another but the acquisition of a new centre back has become a priority"

Narcissist

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2008, 12:47:49 PM »

From the Messenger site...

"The club are confident they will be able to announce the signing of one left-sided defender when his contract expires on July 1 and are also hoping to conclude a deal for another but the acquisition of a new centre back has become a priority"

There's always a bloody cryptic aspect with the messenger! So we can presume that Brownhill won't turn up until July 1st, which is fair enough for now, although its a lot of time for the green slime to offer something stupid. But who is the other we're trying to acquire? Another Left-back?

What about Jamie Tandy? I'd be suprised if he stayed at Droylsden, he's been highly rated in the past, not sure how he measured up last season though?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team