News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Face in the Team (date confirmed)

Author Topic: Face in the Team (date confirmed)  (Read 1852 times)

Little Miss Robin

« on: July 13, 2008, 06:36:25 PM »

Hi all,

Just to let you know the 'face in the team' photos will be being taken before training on Thursday 31st July (sorry Matt!) as that is when the official team photo is being shot. The lads will be there from 6pm and MUST be gone by 6.45 to get to BTH for training so there is a good 45 minutes to fill up. If anyone hasn't got in touch yet email me here on the forum, or alternatively ring the club anytime mon-fri  9-5 and if Im not there leave a message. Those who have said they would be interested I will speak to to confirm if the date is still okay. Hope to see some of you then :)

Lise

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Face in the Team (date confirmed)
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2008, 07:57:51 PM »

Hi all,

Just to let you know the 'face in the team' photos will be being taken before training on Thursday 31st July (sorry Matt!) as that is when the official team photo is being shot. The lads will be there from 6pm and MUST be gone by 6.45 to get to BTH for training so there is a good 45 minutes to fill up. If anyone hasn't got in touch yet email me here on the forum, or alternatively ring the club anytime mon-fri  9-5 and if Im not there leave a message. Those who have said they would be interested I will speak to to confirm if the date is still okay. Hope to see some of you then :)

Lise

17 June 2008
FACE IN THE TEAM
Altrincham FC's Lisa Jones announces that:
We will be offering fans a special 'one of a kind' photo opportunity. On the day of the official team photo (31st July before training or 2nd August before the Blackburn match are the provisional dates) Graham Heathcote has agreed (along with Gavin Rathbone) that for a period of about half an hour, a space will be made available on one of the rows for fans who wish to wear their Alty shirts and pose for a photograph as 'one of the team'. We will be charging £35 for the experience and that will include a copy of the picture (A4) which we will frame with a special 'Face in the Team' mount.

So that we can get an idea of the numbers we can expect, would anyone interested please call the club (928-1045) or email me.

The finished photos will be available and displayed in the club shop for collection at the first home match of the season. Payment will be asked for on the day of the photograph. For those who do not have a current shirt one can be provided.

@AltyDaz

Altyant

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2008, 08:48:49 PM »

Hi all,

Lise

Fine for me, should be able to get to the ground for 6

Little Miss Robin

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2008, 10:26:24 PM »

Gentle, friendly Bump  :)
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team