PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Absolute Disgrace
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Absolute Disgrace  (Read 127507 times)

Midlands Alty

• Youth Team
    • View Profile
Re: Absolute Disgrace
« Reply #180 on: July 21, 2008, 08:03:12 PM »

There has been much written about this in the last few days, but this last post by Ecky sums it all up as far as I am concerned. The only bit he forgot was the fact that supporters had given up their Saturday mornings to make the ground look neat and tidy, only for these morons to come posting their out of date stickers all over the ground.

James Black

« Reply #181 on: July 22, 2008, 10:49:17 PM »

Totally agree, they do seem to have a lot of moronic fans, the stewards are out of their depth with this sort of fan and the FCUM match should not go ahead, the main instigators of the trouble today from what I saw were FCUM fans.

did you go tonight if yoiu did you wouldgo back on this comment well done fc united. They weren't Fc atall they were what i call United Ultras

thegazelle

« Reply #182 on: July 22, 2008, 10:53:19 PM »

i would call them a little bunch of T**ts who will get their cummuppence (spelling) when they go to a proper game
so my sources tell me

Longman

« Reply #183 on: July 23, 2008, 01:36:02 PM »

Im sat here in Barcelona as i´ve been away for two weeks, got a text message saying utd fans had been letting off smoke bombs and invading the ptich etc!!!

What on earth????  I´m well shocked, why were they kicking off against Alty for gods sake?

Popeye

« Reply #184 on: July 23, 2008, 02:02:23 PM »

Im sat here in Barcelona as i´ve been away for two weeks, got a text message saying utd fans had been letting off smoke bombs and invading the ptich etc!!!

What on earth????  I´m well shocked, why were they kicking off against Alty for gods sake?

Read this thread, its very enlightening
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Absolute Disgrace