PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Absolute Disgrace
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13

Author Topic: Absolute Disgrace  (Read 127578 times)

Narcissist

Re: Absolute Disgrace
« Reply #60 on: July 19, 2008, 09:17:53 PM »

I don't think the board are to blame in any way for today's events. We played United many times before FC Utd came on the scene and they were always good games played in a warm and friendly atmosphere. These hangers-on who came today are nothing to do with Manchester United in my view, they were FC United fans out to cause trouble and seriously misbehave.

I also echo the view that our stewards, as volunteers, can only be expected to do so much in these situations. I think it would be unfair to expect them to compromise their own safety by meeting these thugs head-on. The bottom line is the Police reaction was disgracefully slow and there is absolutely no doubt that if they had turned up when they should have done a lot of this trouble would have been avoided.

Once again, nobody at Altrincham F.C. is to blame in any way for today's disgraceful events.

Where do you think fcum fans come from? Exactly.

This was an anti-Glazer protest. Not an FCUM rally, not "bullying" of Alty. How many Alty fans were attacked?

And what happened to this woman who was "attacked"?

How many Alty fans would have been attacked if we had told you to "f**k off"?

Answering a question with a question - always a sign that you have no answer.

As for "if we had told you to f**k off?" - I don't know. I didn't go. I'm not a Man United supporter. Just trying to help you see sense. More difficult than I anticipated, bless your hearts.

You didnt go? And you know there was no FCUM fans there?

Your trying to justify what happened. Its not ok that someone got attacked whether or not they were female, whether or not they escaped serious harm. I dont care if the bunch of pricks supported Castleton Gabriels and it was an anti-Gary Barlow Protest, its not on to trash a ground at a friendly or any other game, and its not on to run on a pitch during a match and have a go at players.

The problem is that FCUM has now given a platform to the idiots who were too cheap to cause trouble at Old Trafford and the rest of europe. These fools arent football fans, they arent even decent hooligans. Now these idiots are going to Man U friendlies to ply their trade.

The American millionaires can pay for the damage.

I hope Man U and FCUM never darken our doors again to keep these bell ends away. Its a shame for Alty, FCUM and Man U. The club should have listened to us last year.

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2008, 09:19:49 PM »

"Mob mentality ruled the day today,and for those FCUM supporters on here fighting their corner, fair play, but a sizeable number of the people pulled for thier part in today serious disorder are know FCUM "followers".This can be verified by Steve Lewis or anyone else at GMP football intelligence. "

The above is from a different thread on this site.

Bernard Taylors barmy army

choccy12

« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2008, 09:21:54 PM »

I am afraid to say that many people commenting on this topic do not understand the politics or know how many fractions of the anti Glazer there are. Its pretty obvious don't comment on things you you know nothing about

wythenshawered

« Reply #63 on: July 19, 2008, 09:24:43 PM »

There were no f**king FC there today are you lot blind?

I am a United supporter so if anything I'd shift the blame on to FC (I wouldn't but I'm hardly going to go out my way defending them am I?)

And just a quick one, I don't particularly like the 2 lads that confronted your player and thought it was rather embarassing. However, a lad of 14 who I know ran on the pitch and one of the Altrincham players slide tacked him and through him to the floor trying to kick him in doing so. This is where the confrontation started, the initial pitch invasion was a laugh, look at the facts before portraying the 'family club' image.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 19, 2008, 09:25:25 PM »

Alex c we routinely play Blackburn, Stalybridge and Bradford in PSF's. They are yet to concern our stewards or attempt to damage the ground.

For whoever cares I went with my son to see Fulham play Celtic today, over 8,000 Celtic fans, no bother, lots of noise and colour and the young lad I saw outside unwisely wearing an England shirt was gently but not threateningly ribbed by the travelling hordes. It was a pre season friendly.

Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

Alex_c

« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2008, 09:25:46 PM »

good point guys ::) lets cancel all other friendlies because I heard blackburn,Stalybridge and Bradford fans where there with stickers about Leeds and Burnley and Trafford :o ::) ::) so I think its best to cancel the rest even tho they are different teams ::) ::) ::)

What I dont get is why you are sticking up for a load of pissed up kids who were well out of order

I am not I am saying it was a load of pissed up 14 year olds, all of you lot are saying its Fc went it wasn't

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2008, 09:25:55 PM »

I am a United supporter so if anything I'd shift the blame on to FC (I wouldn't but I'm hardly going to go out my way defending them am I?)

And just a quick one, I don't particularly like the 2 lads that confronted your player and thought it was rather embarassing. However, a lad of 14 who I know ran on the pitch and one of the Altrincham players slide tacked him and through him to the floor trying to kick him in doing so. This is where the confrontation started, the initial pitch invasion was a laugh, look at the facts before portraying the 'family club' image.

not what  the off duty guy is saying in other thread

wythenshawered

« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2008, 09:29:59 PM »

not what  the off duty guy is saying in other thread

Who to believe?

I knew almost ALL, or someone I knew, knew all the 'yobs' today.

andy_jh

« Reply #68 on: July 19, 2008, 09:32:11 PM »

I'm an FC United fan. If Alty were getting the blame for Stalybridge fans causing trouble at Leek, you may look to clear your clubs name.

My point with where the fans come from: some tool was on about "Man United fans never caused trouble, only FC United."

But surely - as you said - the FC fans were Man United fans before FC existed. Making the argument rather weak.

From what i've seen, it just looks like a bunch of lads who had a good time, had a few too many and got a bit carried away. I'm not defending running onto the pitch.

As for you saying Alty fans didn't get a slap because they kept their mouths shut: I don't care why it was. But somebody was saying there was bullying. So no Alty fan was attacked or approached. Some pretty poor bullying going on there methinks. Or someone getting their nickers in a twist...

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 19, 2008, 09:33:32 PM »

[Who to believe?

I knew almost ALL, or someone I knew, knew all the 'yobs' today.
[/quote]

You must be so proud.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 19, 2008, 09:58:53 PM »

the lad deserved all he got, if i found out my 14 year old pissed up son had commited a criminal offence of going onto a field of play and confronted a player and been smacked, i would not have thought twice about that he f'in deserved it !

as for the family club comment, it doesnt help when you've 50 yobs commiting offences to which we could do nothing about because the local plod decide its a catagory z 999 call

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 19, 2008, 10:06:22 PM »

On a light hearted note as I drove down Moss Lane I did notice Tesco were still trading. Perhaps they will join the publicity bandwagon tomorrow and issue a statement on the lines of... 'during pre-season friendlies at our neighbours Altrincham FC we have decided as a commited family trader, to ommit from buisness on the said dates'...  :)

OldhamAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 19, 2008, 10:08:52 PM »

On a light hearted note as I drove down Moss Lane I did notice Tesco were still trading. Perhaps they will join the publicity bandwagon tomorrow and issue a statement on the lines of... 'during pre-season friendlies at our neighbours Altrincham FC we have decided as a commited family trader, to ommit from buisness on the said dates'...  :)

Damm you! I was all ready to rant!

All I can say is I'm embaressed that I'm a member of that same species.

alty_fc_senny

« Reply #73 on: July 19, 2008, 10:16:07 PM »

The "Man United" fans there today were a discrace, from the start you could tell they were here for trouble and to get p*ssed, half of them didnt even watch the game, they are an embarrasment to their club and i hope no Alty fans decicde not to visit Moss Lane again based on todays events.
As for "timperley" you are an FSCUM fan because you go my school and i know for a fact you will be attending the game on Tuesday so dont try act like your not!.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 10:18:15 PM by alty_fc_senny »

MUFC

« Reply #74 on: July 19, 2008, 10:18:45 PM »

I'm a young United fan who goes all home games and as many aways as possible. (I hate FCUM but thats a different matter)

1. I can tell you that to my knowledge there were NO FC United fans there today. The 'Love United Hate Glazer' ditty is as much MUFC's as FCUM's. We (MUFC) plaster the stickers everywhere we go. We also sing about killing Glazer everywhere we go. So get that straight.

2. To say that the young lads who were there today aren't United fans is wrong, because I recognised most of the lads, and know some of them from previous United home and away games.

3. Yes we kicked the panels. Yes we set off smoke bombs. And yes we invaded the pitch. - It was a chance to get away with stuff we'd normally get arrested for!

THERES ONLY ONE UNITED
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Absolute Disgrace