PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Absolute Disgrace
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: Absolute Disgrace  (Read 127573 times)

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Absolute Disgrace
« Reply #75 on: July 19, 2008, 10:22:12 PM »

I'm a young United fan who goes all home games and as many aways as possible. (I hate FCUM but thats a different matter)

1. I can tell you that to my knowledge there were NO FC United fans there today. The 'Love United Hate Glazer' ditty is as much MUFC's as FCUM's. We (MUFC) plaster the stickers everywhere we go. We also sing about killing Glazer everywhere we go. So get that straight.

2. To say that the young lads who were there today aren't United fans is wrong, because I recognised most of the lads, and know some of them from previous United home and away games.

3. Yes we kicked the panels. Yes we set off smoke bombs. And yes we invaded the pitch. - It was a chance to get away with stuff we'd normally get arrested for!

THERES ONLY ONE UNITED

Are you happy with robbing the off-licence too ? Or do you not normally 'get away' with that ?

timperley

« Reply #76 on: July 19, 2008, 10:22:46 PM »

The "Man United" fans there today were a discrace, from the start you could tell they were here for trouble and to get p*ssed, half of them didnt even watch the game, they are an embarrasment to their club and i hope no Alty fans decicde not to visit Moss Lane again based on todays events.
As for "timperley" you are an FSCUM fan because you go my school and i know for a fact you will be attending the game on Tuesday so dont try act like your not!.

I've never met you in my life mate, what are you on about ???

MUFC

« Reply #77 on: July 19, 2008, 10:24:28 PM »

I'm a young United fan who goes all home games and as many aways as possible. (I hate FCUM but thats a different matter)

1. I can tell you that to my knowledge there were NO FC United fans there today. The 'Love United Hate Glazer' ditty is as much MUFC's as FCUM's. We (MUFC) plaster the stickers everywhere we go. We also sing about killing Glazer everywhere we go. So get that straight.

2. To say that the young lads who were there today aren't United fans is wrong, because I recognised most of the lads, and know some of them from previous United home and away games.

3. Yes we kicked the panels. Yes we set off smoke bombs. And yes we invaded the pitch. - It was a chance to get away with stuff we'd normally get arrested for!

THERES ONLY ONE UNITED

Are you happy with robbing the off-licence too ? Or do you not normally 'get away' with that ?

We've done it before, in town on the way back from Wigan after winning the league last season was the last time I can remember it.

Graham Bennetts Perm

« Reply #78 on: July 19, 2008, 10:25:29 PM »

Having witnessed events today, the argument as to which club's supporters were to blame is irrelevant. We have had unacceptable behaviour from opposing fans at games against both FCUM and Man United now The main point is that the Club and its supporters should not have to go through that again, and so neither Man Utd nor FCUM, should be allowed to return for friendly fixtures. Especially as the police are clearly unable to provide the back up when it is required. I don't think we should expect our Club's officials, staff,  stewards and supporters to face the potential for similar behaviour on Tuesday.

NickOGS20

« Reply #79 on: July 19, 2008, 10:27:52 PM »

I'm a United fan who was at the game earlier - no attempt whatsoever here to defend the cretins who acted up today. I'd say I am embarrassed to support the same club as them but they're not football supporters - they're a bunch of lowlives who use football as a means to an end, that end being escapism from their pathetic existences through violence, vandalism and generally being morons. Don't know if they were MUFC or FCUM, don't really care - neither club deserves having their name dragged through the mud by them and I'd hope in the cold light of day we won't all be tarred by the same brush.

Can't blame the stewards for what went on as far as I could see, any real intervention was only likely to make things worse. The police should have been there far far sooner - it was obvious from a very early stage that it was going to kick off. Not sure what United could have done to stop these people who unfortunately attach themselves to the club from attending today's game and causing trouble, but all the same I'd hope we'd at the very least pay for any damage caused.

It does look like future friendlies between United and Alty are a no-go. These morons aren't going anywhere and unsegregated, unpoliced friendlies so close to Manchester are always going to attract them. It's a real shame, I've always enjoyed coming to Moss Lane, be it for friendlies or reserve matches.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2008, 10:29:27 PM »

Having witnessed events today, the argument as to which club's supporters were to blame is irrelevant. We have had unacceptable behaviour from opposing fans at games against both FCUM and Man United now The main point is that the Club and its supporters should not have to go through that again, and so neither Man Utd nor FCUM, should be allowed to return for friendly fixtures. Especially as the police are clearly unable to provide the back up when it is required. I don't think we should expect our Club's officials, staff,  stewards and supporters to face the potential for similar behaviour on Tuesday.

Very good point, it seems from the turnstile operators through to bar staff and stewards had to put up with and watch unacceptable behaviour. Like was shouted at the end off the game, next year we'll have city, bring city here instead !!

alty_fc_senny

« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2008, 10:30:06 PM »

The "Man United" fans there today were a discrace, from the start you could tell they were here for trouble and to get p*ssed, half of them didnt even watch the game, they are an embarrasment to their club and i hope no Alty fans decicde not to visit Moss Lane again based on todays events.
As for "timperley" you are an FSCUM fan because you go my school and i know for a fact you will be attending the game on Tuesday so dont try act like your not!.

I've never met you in my life mate, what are you on about ???

shut up Karl, i know you from school and dont deny it, i even know your password for the forum, anyway i dont want to go in a private chat just stop trying to make out your not a FSCUM fan when you are.

markecky

« Reply #82 on: July 19, 2008, 10:33:28 PM »

Message to 14 yr olds who don't wish to be slide tackled.  Don't  go on the pitch, its rare to be side tackled on the terraces.

OldhamAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 19, 2008, 10:35:09 PM »

Message to 14 yr olds who don't wish to be slide tackled.  Don't  go on the pitch, its rare to be side tackled on the terraces.

Or was until you turned up anyway.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 19, 2008, 10:36:50 PM »

Can we also suggest if you push a fully grown 6ft 6 man at 14 pissed you are likely to be clipped round the earhole  :)

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 19, 2008, 10:43:14 PM »

/quote]Pity you didn't get arrested today then, you clearly believe mindless numbskull behaviour is ok if you aren't caught. Hopefully your IP address s well and truly recorded here and when the local plod finally get their fingers out and realise they need to show results when the local papers demand it your door will be knocked on. Also you may believe we are Micky Mouse but all games are extensivelly photographed and videoded.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

SW

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 19, 2008, 10:46:03 PM »

Videoded.......oops, stay off the Belgian beer SW.
Steak & Kidney pudding, chips, mushy peas and a pint of gravy.

Butty

« Reply #87 on: July 19, 2008, 10:50:50 PM »

So basically, you are just admitting that you came to Altrincham with the sole intention of causing trouble. You came to somewhere small with the delibrate intention of causing trouble because you knew you would not be arrested.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2008, 10:52:35 PM »

Who to believe?

I knew almost ALL, or someone I knew, knew all the 'yobs' today.

Excellent. The clubs number is 0161 928 1045. Do ring them on Monday as they and the police go through the footage. I'm sure they'll be very happy to have your help putting names to the faces of the tramps, altho they have a number already anyway.

Alty365

« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2008, 11:15:34 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsWNOy44lHc

Interesting that the person who posted this video has an FCUM logo by their username.

You still sure there definitely weren't any FCUM fans at today's game?

« Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 11:23:06 PM by Alty365 »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Absolute Disgrace