PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FC United on Tuesday
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: FC United on Tuesday  (Read 11746 times)

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
Re: FC United on Tuesday
« Reply #60 on: July 21, 2008, 07:06:51 PM »

use your precious ground, rather go all ticket at their place than step foot in your ground.

Now I wonder why I don't like you or what your club stands for ???.. Really don;t help your 'perfect image' do you .... Prick.

My club stands for fairness and equality, nobody said we wre are perfect. You lot cant even make your minds up about who caused the trouble at Saturday's game but f**k it blame Fc anyway cos of a small incident that happened years ago that was dealt with by our Club in the correct way.

Apologies for the snide comment regarding your ground but it annoys me that my Club have been dragged into something when we were 200 hundred miles away in Kettering.

Anyway enjoy your night tomorrow for those that go, I think you will find it will pass of without incident.

I didn't go on Saturday so I can't comment on what actually happened.  I won't be going tomorrow either.

Perhaps the reason why FCUM have been dragged into this is because the lines between MUFC and FCUM are extremely blurred.  If it was MK Dons fans rioting would AFC Wimbledon be dragged into it? Probably not, because there is a clear distinction between the two.

But for as long as you've got FCUM fans who claim to be "carrying the torch" for United and who still regard themselves as United deep down, along with people who watch MUFC but pop over to FCUM matches too, then I'm afraid FCUM are always going to get caught up in this, however unfair it might be to the majority of FCUM fans.

Armageddon KTFC

« Reply #61 on: July 21, 2008, 07:49:40 PM »

hello earth to every Alty Fan not going apart from Gaz Warrington why the hell are you staying at home if we can't feel safe in our own ground then why will we feel safe travelling to wrexham. get there get behind the boys and let football win not some f**king animals

Well said. Tell me to keep my snotbox out but it would be a cold day in hell before I would let other fans keep me away from MY GROUND. I shall be visiting Alty with KTFC on the 16th August and I expect to be treated well. The same way I've been treated for many past years when visiting your ground.

Darren

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2008, 08:54:23 PM »

Well your all have the choice wether you go or not and so do i. I will be there having already told my wife and upsetting my son before saturdays event missing his last ever play at primary school before he goes to grammer (Didn't get his brains from me) also joining me will be the 11 other stewards who were there on saturday.
@AltyDaz

OldhamAlty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 21, 2008, 08:57:13 PM »

also joining me will be the 11 other stewards who were there on saturday.

Glad to know. Well done lads.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FC United on Tuesday