News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FAO Lisa Jones - Sponsors Open Day

Author Topic: FAO Lisa Jones - Sponsors Open Day  (Read 1492 times)

markecky

« on: July 23, 2008, 11:59:44 AM »

Lisa,

Now the dust has settled a little, do you think we may have lost any potential sponsors from Saturday?  Are we planning another one to show them its not the norm?

I just booked my car in with Mike and Craig from Altrincham Auto Services who were there on Saturday.

I spent a while telling him that is not the norm at all and hoping that he gave us another chance.  I think they will (unless that have told you otherwise!) and seemed to understand.

The money my fleet (well 2) terrible cars put in their coffers  should cover the naming of the ground!

markecky

Re: FAO Lisa Jones - Sponsors Open Day
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 11:00:22 AM »

bump

Little Miss Robin

Re: FAO Lisa Jones - Sponsors Open Day
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2008, 05:37:38 PM »

Sorry I did kind of answer on another thread, bit lazy really! ::)  Definatley seems to have been recognised that we did the best thing on the day. No one has pulled any sponsorship off the back of negative reaction and there are a few things in the pipeline almost agreed in the way of new sponsorship commitments so all in all it went well.

Wont be doing anything else pre season in the lounge although we have a couple who couldn't make it to the day coming to watch Blackburn, just for a look around, I've arranged tickets and they are more than happy. There are always spaces in the lounge for two or three to tag onto league games so will get them invited for proper hospitaliy as the season gets underway - really show them what we can do  :)

Again, thanks for the bridge building with Alty Autos. Please anyone else who gets chance to patronise our sponsors take the time to mention us, it really does make them feel appreciated and ensures they keep the money coming in!

Lise x
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team