PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FCUM Match photos....
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: FCUM Match photos....  (Read 5096 times)

alty snapper

FCUM Match photos....
« on: July 23, 2008, 01:50:56 PM »

Its a shame that Saturdays events meant that people stayed away last night and missed a very decent Alty performance, hopefully from the photos you will see just how good Seniors overhead was!
photos at www.g-r-photography.co.uk

Alex

Re: FCUM Match photos....
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 02:08:16 PM »

i love those yellow kits byfar the best away kit we have had ! ! ! ! can we play in them this year?

Mostonian

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 02:16:06 PM »

Its a shame that Saturdays events meant that people stayed away last night and missed a very decent Alty performance, hopefully from the photos you will see just how good Seniors overhead was!

Really?

Popeye

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 02:21:16 PM »

Really?

He probably meant, "a very decent Alty performance in training conditions against a homeless pub side followed by hoards of barbaric monsters"

He's right y'know, didnt play too bad all things considered

markecky

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 02:30:20 PM »

He meant "decent performance for a scratch Alty side against a side with a point to prove"

Popeye

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2008, 02:38:48 PM »

He meant "decent performance for a scratch Alty side against a side with a point to prove"

Oh.............sorry I was way off, fair enough  :)

alty snapper

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2008, 03:35:10 PM »

things look different through the lens but considering it was a pre season friendly i thought it was a decent enough!

Ashley Alty

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2008, 05:04:35 PM »

Great new website Gavin, very impressive  ;D

Unemployed Coalminer

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2008, 05:17:33 PM »

Nice to see FC fans putting a brave face on it. The  core of last season's team has moved on and they haven't scored a goal in pre-season yet.

Popeye

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2008, 05:28:29 PM »

Nice to see FC fans putting a brave face on it. The  core of last season's team has moved on and they haven't scored a goal in pre-season yet.

we're doomed

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2008, 07:25:01 PM »

Joking apart Popeye, this looks a very interesting season for you now. You do seem to have held your wages at their current level. I was surprised to see Patterson go. Whilst the gap between Unibond and BSP is genuinely large and losing to us and Kettering is no disgrace it looks like this could be a tough seaon?

Hows it shaping up?

Popeye

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2008, 08:18:36 PM »

Joking apart Popeye, this looks a very interesting season for you now. You do seem to have held your wages at their current level. I was surprised to see Patterson go. Whilst the gap between Unibond and BSP is genuinely large and losing to us and Kettering is no disgrace it looks like this could be a tough seaon?

Hows it shaping up?

Well last night was my first game this summer, I missed Saturday at Kettering as I was in South Manchester......somewhere  ;D

To be serious though, I think its too early to say, Margy knows his stuff and has got us this far so I have every faith that the players he's brought in will be up to the task in the Unibond Premier.  Based on last years pre season friendlies and poor start to the season we never looked like a team who was going to be promoted, yet we were, and probably would have won the league if it wasnt for the silly fixture pile up at the end combined with injuries.  Trust in Margy, thats what I say.. 

For me personally though Im just glad we exist so any success is a bonus.   

Altyant

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2008, 09:29:18 PM »

Hows it shaping up?

Well last night was my first game this summer, I missed Saturday at Kettering as I was in South Manchester......somewhere  ;D

To be serious though, I think its too early to say, Margy knows his stuff and has got us this far so I have every faith that the players he's brought in will be up to the task in the Unibond Premier.  Based on last years pre season friendlies and poor start to the season we never looked like a team who was going to be promoted, yet we were, and probably would have won the league if it wasnt for the silly fixture pile up at the end combined with injuries.  Trust in Margy, thats what I say.. 

What did you make of Carlos Roca last night? I dont actually remember him touching the ball

Popeye

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2008, 09:37:35 PM »

Hows it shaping up?

What did you make of Carlos Roca last night? I dont actually remember him touching the ball

Again its a bit early to say, but we werent that good upfront last night as has been said.  I think he should be good though, different position but  I was more impressed with Danny Allen to be honest when he came on, he's been with us for a few years now.  But for me the new lad David Neville number 4  was very impressive.

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2008, 11:53:18 PM »

Hows it shaping up?

Again its a bit early to say, but we werent that good upfront last night as has been said.  I think he should be good though, different position but  I was more impressed with Danny Allen to be honest when he came on, he's been with us for a few years now.  But for me the new lad David Neville number 4  was very impressive.

I agree that they were your best players on the night, particularly Danny Allen who looks like he could be a real handful.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FCUM Match photos....