PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 1-0....
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 1-0....  (Read 11250 times)

Alex

Re: 1-0....
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2006, 09:52:43 PM »

can any one translate? i only speak a lil spanish and would like to read what he has put

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2006, 10:10:07 PM »

can any one translate? i only speak a lil spanish and would like to read what he has put

According to Google...

Hello: I call cristian and I am of Buenos Aires Argentina east message is average difisil so that not if somebody knows how to speak in Spanish but queria to tell them that I am has been fan of Altrincham FC for at least 10 years since by means of games of manager in which always tapeworm that to choose a club of England always elegi to altrincham and me empece to soak of its history and to try there to know as it went to him here is very difficult enterarce of as this llendo to him to an equipment of the English but equal conference I follow it. good I hope that they can understand something to me since for my it is very important since I take to the Altrincham in the heart next to my dear Racing Club of which I am fan here in Argentinean. I leave to many greetings and Endurance them the Altrincham

:D

Penistone Robin

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2006, 10:17:06 PM »

It appears tapeworm is spelt the same as have in Spanish. 

Because of the poor translation you miss a bit in the middle, but i think you get the general idea.  Hopefully someone can give a better translation and if we have a Spanish speaker we can make a reply, otherwise we will have to use a dodgy internet translator.

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2006, 10:30:02 PM »

Right so my little knowledge of spanish tells me that the fell asaid that he has been a fan of altrincham fc for ten years after playing as them on champ man, he liked the challenge they offered at first but has since followed how the club is doing in real life and thinks they are doing really well to be at conference level, someone correct me if i am wrong but i think that is the general gist oh and he says he holds alty close to his heart along with racing club the team he supports over there

Ladies and Gentle men i tink we have broken another continent! bring on Argentina Alty!!!

Penistone Robin

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2006, 09:07:17 PM »

So...anyone want to try and say something back in Spanish?  Surely this amazing new breakthrough into South America deserves a warmer welcome.

markecky

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2006, 09:25:20 PM »

Allow me...

Hola

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2006, 10:08:36 PM »

Manyarna
Full time and proud of it

markecky

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2006, 10:15:35 PM »

You flash b**stard!

Spanish Sam

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2006, 11:05:44 PM »

Here's a little more:

Get outo moreo you sad bastardo's  ::)

NauticaPete

« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2006, 12:59:01 AM »

Spanish friend kindly translated:

"Hi, my name is Cristian and I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I know  this message is  difficult because I don't know if you can speak Spanish, but I ' d like to tell you  that I've been a  fan of Altrincham FC for more than ten years now at least.  I used to play these kind of manager games  and  I always had to choose an english team. I always chose  Altrincham and then I started to learn everything about their history.  I try to read about their results -  here it's quite difficult to follow the news of an English football team, but I do it anyway. At least I hope you can understand something, because for me it's very important. Altrincham is in my heart,  beside my beloved  Racing Club, which is my team here, in Argentina.

Greetings! Up the Altrincham !" 

Alty is contageous

Respect for Cristian.
Hay un Altrincham fan club en Argentina, Cristian?

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2006, 04:13:08 PM »

Just trying to get the topic up to 25 replies - will it change category at 25 or does it need to be 26?

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2006, 04:39:53 PM »

Mister T,

Is that a photograph of Heather Locklear's husband by any chance?!
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2006, 03:19:12 PM »

No Mr Cult - It's Jon Bon Jovi and as we all know Ms Locklear was married to a Mr Richard Sambora.

Mr B-J having been married to his wife for something in the region of a quarter century.

May I respectfully request that you consult Mrs Cult on matters such as this, I feel sure that she will respond in a manner becoming the question.  ::) ::)

Hope you are soon restored to match fitness

Regards

ATS
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 1-0....