PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 You can't argue with the facts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: You can't argue with the facts  (Read 15496 times)

RocketDan

Re: You can't argue with the facts
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2008, 02:14:23 PM »

Not quite sure what a couple of mid table, not good enough for international football ex premier league has beens is really going to do for us.

He is considered one of the most prominent and prolific goal scorers in Ghanaian and African football history and gained a reputation for scoring high quality goals which often featured in Goal of the Month or Goal of the Season competitions. He was a member of Ghana's national team for ten years, and represented his country at three African Nations Cups during the 1990s. Yeboah scored 26 goals in 59 appearances for Ghana.

RocketDan

« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2008, 02:16:47 PM »

anyway this is going off subject, my love of matt le tissier and tony yeboah is not up for debate here.

my main point.
Would anyone be upset if we lost tonight, especially if the prompted a resignation from cote? either way, it would let us focus on the league rather than pointless county cups.

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2008, 02:19:26 PM »

Came better then. We had a bit of a run from Droylsden onwards (3-2 with ten men). With injury and other problems before Christmas, our form dipped badly. Then we had a decent run from Northwich away onwards, at which point I hoped we might get well away from trouble. It didn't happen of course, and that loan player being recalled didn't help. Having said that, we're in a better position than at this time last season (I think).

James Black

« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2008, 02:25:39 PM »

anyway this is going off subject, my love of matt le tissier and tony yeboah is not up for debate here.

my main point.
Would anyone be upset if we lost tonight, especially if the prompted a resignation from cote? either way, it would let us focus on the league rather than pointless county cups.

I Never thought i'd say this but if Vauxhall win and heathcote sacked i think i'd have a party

shures

« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2008, 02:30:19 PM »

Dear fans, I operate your club in онлайн the manager, I ask you to give me the information on the young players of club, that I could put them in a command(team).
Beforehand to you is grateful.
Александр from Russia

RocketDan

« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2008, 02:38:16 PM »

Dear fans, I operate your club in онлайн the manager, I ask you to give me the information on the young players of club, that I could put them in a command(team).
Александр from Russia

Young players... well we have Greg.
that is worth a goodwin. god this makes me laugh.

fuertes

« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2008, 02:50:34 PM »

It might do us good to play a strong team and get a win against Vauxhall. Confidence levels can't be great at the moment. You'd think (though I'm definitely not counting my chickens) that a win tonight and a win against Lewes would do us the world of good.

markecky

« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2008, 03:02:39 PM »

Александр from Russia

We've got a lot on at the moment mate...you couldn't give us a bell back next week could you?

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2008, 03:20:56 PM »

I'm guessing he want the football manager best team.  Dont put him off he could be a russian oligarch with loadsamoney
Bernard Taylors barmy army

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2008, 03:26:24 PM »

Dont put him off he could be a russian oligarch with loadsamoney

More likely a Rusholme Oily Geek with a colostomy.

It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2008, 04:31:13 PM »

Александр from Russia

We've got a lot on at the moment mate...you couldn't give us a bell back next week could you?

:D

bighairedmike

« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2008, 07:03:05 PM »

my main point.

I Never thought i'd say this but if Vauxhall win and heathcote sacked i think i'd have a party

yu have said that before though james... ::)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 You can't argue with the facts