PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Vauxhall Motors : Cheshire Senior Cup
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Vauxhall Motors : Cheshire Senior Cup  (Read 7588 times)

James Black

Re: Vauxhall Motors : Cheshire Senior Cup
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2008, 11:25:52 AM »

Great  37 quid to get down there and watch them play sh*t on saturday and four days later i've got to pay top dollar to get in a meanless game. Is Gramham Barrow having a third game as trialist manager at least he'll keep his eyes on the pitch and give a toss bought what were doing

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2008, 11:29:17 AM »

Is the banner coming out tonight? ???

Alex

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2008, 11:29:41 AM »

city fans are getting to see UEFA CUP football for a tenner next week. i rest my case.

James Black

« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2008, 12:14:21 PM »

Is the banner coming out tonight? ???

very funny no leave it now your getting boring

Jezza

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2008, 12:22:11 PM »

The same argument was made my Mike Connett when Sunderland dropped the prices.

You could immediatly see that at £10 per head x 20,000 fans had the same revenue as 10,000 @£20 per head.

But the incidental sales were higher on the 20k obviously.

If it's that big a game for vauxhall surely they'll pay whatever to see our conference stadium and bring a few coaches down maybe.

Fact is it's a rubbishy competition no-one wants to watch which will be reflected by the market forces led attendance...demand and supply.

RocketDan

« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2008, 01:23:38 PM »

sorry vauxhall bring 13 fans,

we have 113 fans.

how is it fair to split it down the middle?

Alex

« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2008, 01:25:57 PM »

it might just cover the electricity bill for turning the flood lights on?

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2008, 01:47:49 PM »

we have 113 fans.

so if we got an FA Cup draw away at Old Trafford, you'd be campaigning for us to get a share of the gate in proportion to our share of the crowd ?
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

RocketDan

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2008, 02:03:38 PM »

we have 113 fans.

so if we got an FA Cup draw away at Old Trafford, you'd be campaigning for us to get a share of the gate in proportion to our share of the crowd ?

i'm not sure, but we'd probly take more than 13 to old trafford. and its a game united would really want to win in a competition that means something.

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2008, 02:03:50 PM »

"Is Gramham Barrow having a third game as trialist manager at least he'll keep his eyes on the pitch and give a toss bought what were doing"

To be fair to Graham, the one thing you can't say about him is that he doesn't care. And he has always had banter with the fans, including the years in the rubbish league when we were getting promoted (I remember v. Runcorn he said to two girls giving stick, "do you have to stand there?" the reply - "Yes"). He has also done a lot of touchline coaching, in the past and now. He doesn't miss much.

fuertes

« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2008, 02:14:43 PM »

Disgusting price. If I lived in Alty I wouldn't pay that, never mind with the travel expenses involved.

I do find it odd that the County FA have the right to tell clubs what to charge. Alty aren't going to sell tickets at a price that will involve them taking less money for f**k's sake. 500 crowd at a fiver is £2,500. 100 crowd at 12 quid is £1,200. The two clubs should ask the FA for compensation if it's a rubbish crowd in my opinion.

VofD

« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2008, 02:22:36 PM »

"Is Gramham Barrow having a third game as trialist manager at least he'll keep his eyes on the pitch and give a toss bought what were doing"

To be fair to Graham, the one thing you can't say about him is that he doesn't care. And he has always had banter with the fans, including the years in the rubbish league when we were getting promoted (I remember v. Runcorn he said to two girls giving stick, "do you have to stand there?" the reply - "Yes"). He has also done a lot of touchline coaching, in the past and now. He doesn't miss much.

There is "banter" and there is foul mouthed abuse and threats, especially to Alty fans at Moss Lane.Why can you see no wrong in this man? >:( >:(

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2008, 03:22:16 PM »

There is "banter" and there is foul mouthed abuse and threats, especially to Alty fans at Moss Lane.Why can you see no wrong in this man? >:( >:(

Isn't he talking about Graham Barrow ?

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2008, 06:25:38 PM »

Disgusting price. If I lived in Alty I wouldn't pay that, never mind with the travel expenses involved.

I do find it odd that the County FA have the right to tell clubs what to charge. Alty aren't going to sell tickets at a price that will involve them taking less money for f**k's sake. 500 crowd at a fiver is £2,500. 100 crowd at 12 quid is £1,200. The two clubs should ask the FA for compensation if it's a rubbish crowd in my opinion.

Get in the real world...........if the ticket price was £5 the attendance for a CSC cup game would be no more than 200 people.......which equates to a loss when measured against 100 people at £12.
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

andrewflynn

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2008, 06:27:39 PM »

how much is it for u16?
Pages: 1 [2] 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Vauxhall Motors : Cheshire Senior Cup