PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Vauxhall Motors : Cheshire Senior Cup
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Vauxhall Motors : Cheshire Senior Cup  (Read 7599 times)

VofD

Re: Vauxhall Motors : Cheshire Senior Cup
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2008, 08:31:30 PM »

"Is Gramham Barrow having a third game as trialist manager at least he'll keep his eyes on the pitch and give a toss bought what were doing"

To be fair to Graham, the one thing you can't say about him is that he doesn't care. And he has always had banter with the fans, including the years in the rubbish league when we were getting promoted (I remember v. Runcorn he said to two girls giving stick, "do you have to stand there?" the reply - "Yes"). He has also done a lot of touchline coaching, in the past and now. He doesn't miss much.

There is "banter" and there is foul mouthed abuse and threats, especially to Alty fans at Moss Lane.Why can you see no wrong in this man? >:( >:(

Isn't he talking about Graham Barrow ?
Indeed he is. Apologies to Mr Barrow, but I thought he was talking about the other ****

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2008, 08:32:54 PM »

"Is Gramham Barrow having a third game as trialist manager at least he'll keep his eyes on the pitch and give a toss bought what were doing"

To be fair to Graham, the one thing you can't say about him is that he doesn't care. And he has always had banter with the fans, including the years in the rubbish league when we were getting promoted (I remember v. Runcorn he said to two girls giving stick, "do you have to stand there?" the reply - "Yes"). He has also done a lot of touchline coaching, in the past and now. He doesn't miss much.

There is "banter" and there is foul mouthed abuse and threats, especially to Alty fans at Moss Lane.Why can you see no wrong in this man? >:( >:(

Indeed he is. Apologies to Mr Barrow, but I thought he was talking about the other ****

Bird ?  ;)

VofD

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2008, 08:49:33 PM »

Bird ?  ;)
No, try "T**T".
Pages: 1 2 [3]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Vauxhall Motors : Cheshire Senior Cup