News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Heathcote

Author Topic: Heathcote  (Read 2001 times)

VofD

Heathcote
« on: September 21, 2008, 05:56:27 PM »

A few years ago I said to you  ALL that he should have been sacked in the light of his embarrassing behaviour and complete cluelessness as a manager. I was slagged off and subjected to foul mouthed abuse.Well, look where we are now and I am no longer the lone Voice.
Hate to say it but I TOLD YOU SO.

Frazer

Re: Heathcote
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 06:37:28 PM »

COME ON ALTY

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 10:09:22 AM »

A few years ago I said to you  ALL that he should have been sacked in the light of his embarrassing behaviour and complete cluelessness as a manager. I was slagged off and subjected to foul mouthed abuse.Well, look where we are now and I am no longer the lone Voice. Hate to say it but I TOLD YOU SO.

It wasn't right a 'few years ago' - it is now
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Alty365

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 10:14:23 AM »

A few years ago I said to you  ALL that he should have been sacked in the light of his embarrassing behaviour and complete cluelessness as a manager. I was slagged off and subjected to foul mouthed abuse.Well, look where we are now and I am no longer the lone Voice. Hate to say it but I TOLD YOU SO.

It wasn't right a 'few years ago' - it is now

Totally agree. As stated previously, Heathcote used to get a lot of unwarranted flak from some quarters when he was doing a very good job.

However, things have now changed and he deserves most of what's coming his way unfortunately.

gazwarrington

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
  • ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006
    • View Profile
    • www.altyfans.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 10:26:23 AM »

Nothing to do with being right or wrong.

The fact is we have not improved and are lookin like another AGM cup, which I am not in the mood for this season. I think the fans have been very patient and certain events on Satdee have rattled me beyond belief.

VofD

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 10:37:08 AM »

Nothing to do with being right or wrong.

The fact is we have not improved and are lookin like another AGM cup, which I am not in the mood for this season. I think the fans have been very patient and certain events on Satdee have rattled me beyond belief.

The way things are at present,and with no signs of any improvement, I think we will be lucky to finish fourth from bottom to have a chance in the "AGM cup" >:( >:( >:(
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Heathcote