PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Luton Town match thread
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: Luton Town match thread  (Read 121017 times)

fuertes

Re: Luton Town match thread
« Reply #270 on: November 19, 2008, 12:09:28 AM »

Thanks for the Link.You would have thought they would test the lights a bit earlier
Stockport are 1 up i see

The lights were tested yesterday they were on working from 5pm tonight it was not the floodlights it was a main fuse.
The attendance was 2397 189 from Luton plus some in the stands.

Message to the two scum that sneaked in the away to attack the little kid then then run when out numbered by stewards into the streets don't bother coming back you will not be welcome

That is out of order I don't think the Luton crowd did anything to upset Alty however I doubt the scum who attacked that kid were Alty fans just a game a season people

I didn't have a clue about that. That's absolutely disgusting. Why do these morons turn up on FA Cup night? Last year a Man City 'mob', this time 2 idiots willing to attack kids.

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 19, 2008, 01:46:19 AM »

the referee was poor tonight in my opinion.
I thought the ref did ok tonight.
They really should be beating teams like us

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 19, 2008, 08:48:37 AM »

Gutted about last night. Thought it was about evens but was disappointed about our lack of actual shots on target.

Does anyone know yet why Colin went off? We desperately needed someone of his class in the 2nd half and extra time - most notable when the ball ran through to Peyton a couple of times in the box who mis-controlled it, when we needed someone like Colin or Senior to control it and get a shot in.

Both Colin and Senior should have stayed on imo :(

Lew Needham

« Reply #273 on: November 19, 2008, 09:18:28 AM »

Sorry but what do people mean that Warren put in a good shift (cos he ran for 120 mins??!), don't normally have a go at players (leave that to Ol) but that guy is so far out of his depth it is untrue. Its not cos he missed a pen cos that was probably the best touch he had all night. He's just far too slow and not an intelligent enough player to make up for it.

How can anyone justify, in a "must win game", playing peyton in front of Elam its crazy.

Why the hell was senior pulled off cos he could run for 120 mins and actually play football!

Missed Little after half time no one was clever enough to break them down.

Also wish the singers walked round to the corner of the popular side in the first half - its always a great atmosphere down there compared to the golf road end.

Anyway rant over just gutted I suppose!!!

Timperley The Best

• Administrator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 19, 2008, 09:44:27 AM »

Sorry but what do people mean that Warren put in a good shift (cos he ran for 120 mins??!), don't normally have a go at players (leave that to Ol) but that guy is so far out of his depth it is untrue. Its not cos he missed a pen cos that was probably the best touch he had all night. He's just far too slow and not an intelligent enough player to make up for it.

How can anyone justify, in a "must win game", playing peyton in front of Elam its crazy.

Why the hell was senior pulled off cos he could run for 120 mins and actually play football!

Missed Little after half time no one was clever enough to break them down.

Also wish the singers walked round to the corner of the popular side in the first half - its always a great atmosphere down there compared to the golf road end.

Anyway rant over just gutted I suppose!!!

i hav to agree a season or 2 ago warren was one of our average players but the players we have now are much better , not sure w y he took pen hope colin ok and senior injured too or tactical sub ?

ArmchairAlty

« Reply #275 on: November 19, 2008, 12:48:49 PM »

Unlucky last night lads. Heads mustnt drop for saturday, 12th in the league and lots to be proud of recently.

Any news on Col at all?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [19]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Luton Town match thread