News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 For the record

Author Topic: For the record  (Read 1527 times)

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
For the record
« on: November 28, 2008, 05:15:38 AM »

I was sober on Saturday morning. I'm not now though, although I'm planning to give up alcohol (what's the time to do with it anyway?)

Anyway there's no point doing a Southport (or a City for that matter) - we all want what's best for Alty after all so let's not fall out over it. I was really annoyed about certain stuff (which I won't go into here) but I'm getting over it now, let's move on. And remember I said I had better things to do than to defend 'Coate's record, and I wouldn't have mentioned it again if things had't escalated. All I want is what's best for Alty and I was worried about what might happen if Graham, Graham, Grahame and Geoff decided to walk out. Hopefully it's sorted now anyway.

Cheer up people, this could still be our best season since 1995 AD (and Luton was the first time we didn't lose to a league side over 90 minutes since 1994). Hopefully I'll see you again some day.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: For the record
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 08:53:20 AM »

Anyway there's no point doing a Southport (or a City for that matter) - we all want what's best for Alty after all so let's not fall out over it.

Everybody else realised this at the end of September.
Come on Alty!

wayno

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: For the record
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 09:18:01 AM »

I was sober on Saturday morning. I'm not now though, although I'm planning to give up alcohol (what's the time to do with it anyway?)

Anyway there's no point doing a Southport (or a City for that matter) - we all want what's best for Alty after all so let's not fall out over it. I was really annoyed about certain stuff (which I won't go into here) but I'm getting over it now, let's move on. And remember I said I had better things to do than to defend 'Coate's record, and I wouldn't have mentioned it again if things had't escalated. All I want is what's best for Alty and I was worried about what might happen if Graham, Graham, Grahame and Geoff decided to walk out. Hopefully it's sorted now anyway.

Cheer up people, this could still be our best season since 1995 AD (and Luton was the first time we didn't lose to a league side over 90 minutes since 1994). Hopefully I'll see you again some day.

I remember the time you were happy eating out of a cold tin of anything on the coach Hugh... The drink is evil... up the Alty :)
ParkINson's red and white army
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 For the record