News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Reasons to be positive

Author Topic: Reasons to be positive  (Read 3731 times)

Red N White Dynamite

Reasons to be positive
« on: December 11, 2006, 10:27:40 AM »

Despite our lowly league position we have games in hand on both St Albans and Forest Green. Also, we have begun to score more goals and this bodes well. With home league games against three of our fellow strugglers coming up I think this will see us pick up a few points (not maximum points but a couple of wins). 4th bottom is only actually one place lower than we need to be come the end of the season so we're not far short of our goal. Talk of a comfortable mid table finish is all very nice but I believe it's unrealistic. Stay behind the lads because they will get the points we need and make us proud again!

JTH

Re: Reasons to be positive
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2006, 02:05:11 PM »

Straw clutching and all that, but I'm sure in August we'd all have settled for 6 points behind Grays at Christmas?

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2006, 05:07:35 PM »

I am proud already, the football is better and games are more enteraining, we just need a bit more luck.

Come on Alty

Alty Rock God

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2006, 08:14:03 PM »

I am proud already, the football is better and games are more enteraining, we just need a bit more luck.

Come on Alty

Totally agree.  A few years back the football was a bit poor to be honest.  Now the matches are entertaining and, with the odd exception, most fans will go home happy that Alty played well, win or lose.  I hope it doesn't happen, but I'd happily watch this Alty play in the Conference North.

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2006, 08:28:46 PM »

Tbh I'd rather we played bad every game if we managed to win. If we play well and lose, we've still lost, still no points and still relegation zone.

Altyant

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2006, 08:41:33 PM »

Tbh I'd rather we played bad every game if we managed to win. If we play well and lose, we've still lost, still no points and still relegation zone.

Agreed
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Reasons to be positive