PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FAO Jezza
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: FAO Jezza  (Read 4407 times)

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
FAO Jezza
« on: January 12, 2009, 07:55:26 AM »

Sir, you mentioned some time ago a "consensus" before Lewes that Heathcote should have until Christmas to turn it around.

For the record, I estimate about 20 forum users (at least) were callikng for change between Stevenage and Lewes. One person also said "you'll never hear the last of it if we lose to Lewes".     If on the other hand we go on a great run and are top half by January.

Looking back I think what most annoyed me is that we'd had to go through all this last season aswell. I just hope this doesn't happen next season. Whilst I have raised my expectations a bit, I am still delighted just to be in the Conference. We have only the 24th biggest crowds in non-league after all and probably less counting core support.

Ah, if only people had listened to Dino before Lewes - lets get right behind the team tommorrow,we can win this one. i would urge supporters not to get involved with heathcote, even if things go wrong

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: FAO Jezza
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 07:57:23 AM »

ps that last bit should have been a quotation.

And a happy new year to you sir!

markecky

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 08:15:16 AM »

Stirring up trouble again Hugh after an early morning drink.  Nice one.

blackpoolalty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 08:20:33 AM »

What a load of dribble.

I for one would hope you could disengage your internet connection during the early hours.

MadFrankie

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2009, 08:24:13 AM »

Many of us are prone to turning into keyboard warriors after a few Stellas, but in Hugh's case I can only assume that he drinks 24x7.
Is this the way to Mickleover
I'd rather go there than Dover

CB

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2009, 09:16:41 AM »

Sir, you mentioned some time ago a "consensus" before Lewes that Heathcote should have until Christmas to turn it around.

For the record, I estimate about 20 forum users (at least) were callikng for change between Stevenage and Lewes. One person also said "you'll never hear the last of it if we lose to Lewes".     If on the other hand we go on a great run and are top half by January.

Looking back I think what most annoyed me is that we'd had to go through all this last season aswell. I just hope this doesn't happen next season. Whilst I have raised my expectations a bit, I am still delighted just to be in the Conference. We have only the 24th biggest crowds in non-league after all and probably less counting core support.

Ah, if only people had listened to Dino before Lewes - lets get right behind the team tommorrow,we can win this one. i would urge supporters not to get involved with heathcote, even if things go wrong

Shut up, you wingnut.

Jezza

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2009, 12:01:21 PM »

It has been oft said that there is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about and that is not being talked about.

Yeah well I'd dispute that actually.

I agree wholeheartedly with all of the many good points you make in that eloquent post Hugh.

Heathcote in
..........(as long as we avoid relegation failing which the b&^%$£d should never darken our doors again and should be hounded out of Cheshire with dogs)

markecky

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2009, 02:01:24 PM »

Maybe now you'll get a mention in every post instead of me....means I can get the give the armed guards on the drive a day off.

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2009, 02:52:37 PM »

Poor little Hugh and his refusal to let things lie. Everyone else moved on 4 months ago, so please stop being boring and do the same.

Or will you just keep getting gassed and posting the same old sycophantic nonsense?
Come on Alty!

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2009, 04:44:23 PM »

Looking back I think what most annoyed me is that we'd had to go through all this last season aswell.

No we didn't. End of. 

bighairedmike

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2009, 05:24:23 PM »

Hugh, people never listen to dino anyway. He only comes on to complain.

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2009, 07:30:22 AM »

Stirring up trouble again Hugh after an early morning drink.  Nice one.]

I'll have to learn how to do private messages!

Don't forget I've probably got a right to be a bit annoyed after some of the stuff which went on ("get back to arse licking the man who's going to take Alty down" and nice stuff like that). The main thing is that this nonsense doesn't happen again next season. I repeat, these people could have taken Dino's advice. Jezza had some good advice aswell - people are allowed to say what they want on here, and someof them did.

Why do you think we can carry on as if nothingh happened after the terrible fuss people made? If you want to blame someone blame... well forget it, I wish I could.

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2009, 07:33:41 AM »

A very good point you made previously though about writing "FAO" doing no good whatsoever.

And for the record I think there were only two genuinely poor performances before Lewes - Stevenage and Kidderminster.

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2009, 07:43:55 AM »

Shut up, you wingnut.

Ah, you were one of the worst trouble causers weren't you. I think you owe Mr Heathcote an apology don't you? Or is 29 from 16 still not good enough?

Whilst we're on the subject, I learn that Clough's first three Conference seasons resulted in finishes of 16th, 14th and 16th. Only slightly better than us - and with higher crowds, no pre-season diruptions and less full time clubs.

Not really my problem if you want to sulk anyway. (or seemingly sulk, if we're in a litigious mood today).

Saying something bizarre like that is going to help in what way? I'm being fairly restrained so far you know.......

Hugh

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2009, 07:57:02 AM »

Poor little Hugh and his refusal to let things lie. Everyone else moved on 4 months ago, so please stop being boring and do the same.

Or will you just keep getting gassed and posting the same old sycophantic nonsense?

And a happy new year to you sir.

I will be pleased nver to mention this again if I don't have to go through the same nonsense every time we have a slightly bad run. Obvikously I can make an exception if the manager is genuinely obviously clueless like Mark Ward.

You know, the anonymity of the internet is not meant for making snide remarks anonymously. Strikes me as taking advantage of people who are being perfectly open about who they are.
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 FAO Jezza