PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Derby Day match thread
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: Derby Day match thread  (Read 129733 times)

Jimbo Alty FC

Re: Derby Day match thread
« Reply #285 on: February 07, 2009, 01:24:33 AM »

p.s. never seen so many p155ed 16 yeard olds since i was at my school leaving do

Sorry but jesus they caused no problems and they were 17 not 16 because 1 some of them my mates and second i keep making the point to them not to do all this V sign sh*t and that to opposition fans. But if were going to start criticising Kids behaviour then how the hell do we expect to build the profile of club just slip it under carpet i mean i don't think to many people were in best condition for that game i mean i'd been drinking since 10 in the morning. As for the Police i started chanting right or wrong who the f**k invited you because there were a clown in green gloves who were 16 because me mate told me tonight he goes college with him and that was it so like the United chant went where the f**k were you on wednesday night the same chant should go for us against united in friendly because Police go to events where trouble is completely unlikly unless they been rung where as they hide in a cop van when Rangers trash the city centre and are aloud to attack defenceless police officers GMP Worst Police force in the world they haven't a clue when the best time is to move in and as for tuesday night when the stewards told me police were here i thought why should i care i got no intention of coursing trouble so good for them there wasting there time and ours and other football clubs money at same time.

Stewards ruin football in big club grounds Police just try to ruin football in general

Rant over

Toff Apple

• Global Moderator
  • Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: February 07, 2009, 09:55:54 AM »

p.s. never seen so many p155ed 16 yeard olds since i was at my school leaving do

Sorry but jesus they caused no problems and they were 17 not 16 because 1 some of them my mates and second i keep making the point to them not to do all this V sign sh*t and that to opposition fans. But if were going to start criticising Kids behaviour then how the hell do we expect to build the profile of club just slip it under carpet i mean i don't think to many people were in best condition for that game i mean i'd been drinking since 10 in the morning. As for the Police i started chanting right or wrong who the f**k invited you because there were a clown in green gloves who were 16 because me mate told me tonight he goes college with him and that was it so like the United chant went where the f**k were you on wednesday night the same chant should go for us against united in friendly because Police go to events where trouble is completely unlikly unless they been rung where as they hide in a cop van when Rangers trash the city centre and are aloud to attack defenceless police officers GMP Worst Police force in the world they haven't a clue when the best time is to move in and as for tuesday night when the stewards told me police were here i thought why should i care i got no intention of coursing trouble so good for them there wasting there time and ours and other football clubs money at same time.

Stewards ruin football in big club grounds Police just try to ruin football in general

Rant over

This country is on its arse
Bernard Taylors barmy army

bighairedmike

« Reply #287 on: February 07, 2009, 10:37:11 AM »

Rant over

underage is underage son.

jim fallon

« Reply #288 on: February 07, 2009, 10:51:38 AM »

To be fair there have been some proper dicks knockin round recently, I heard one young lad afeter the York game say to his mate some thing like this ' eyar yo if we see any York fans on the tram shall we f**k em up or what'.

His mate was about a foot tall and could pass for a five year old and replied 'yeah man'

NICE  ;D

Paul Cain's Chip Pan

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: February 07, 2009, 10:56:36 AM »

To be fair there have been some proper dicks knockin round recently, I heard one young lad afeter the York game say to his mate some thing like this ' eyar yo if we see any York fans on the tram shall we f**k em up or what'.

His mate was about a foot tall and could pass for a five year old and replied 'yeah man'

NICE  ;D

The worrying thing is that if they did decide to start trouble it would more than likely be innocent people who ended up getting hurt. York have got some really nice and friendly fans who get on well with our supporters, but I'm sure they've also got their fair share of "lads" if it came to it too.
Come on Alty!

fuertes

« Reply #290 on: February 07, 2009, 11:27:47 AM »

This country is on its arse

LMAO. Quite a tricky read with little or no punctuation and a series of unrelated points spilling out onto the page!

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: February 07, 2009, 11:45:02 AM »

Rant over

It's no use...

Right stop being a f**king idiot. WRITE IN SENTENCES. Put full stops in (these things>>.........). If in doubt re-read what you've written but only take a fresh breath at the stop of every sentence.

You should have a purple face now.

Jesus.  >:(

Dougals Dad

« Reply #292 on: February 07, 2009, 11:47:35 AM »

Rant over

It's no use...

Right stop being a f**king idiot. WRITE IN SENTENCES. Put full stops in (these things>>.........). If in doubt re-read what you've written but only take a fresh breath at the stop of every sentence.

You should have a purple face now.

Jesus.   >:(

Is Ballers the second coming?

(No rude jokes, by the way!)

TheCultOfIanTunnacliffe

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: February 07, 2009, 12:06:30 PM »

No, Ballers is not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
"It was just two world class players going for a 50/50 ball."

John King's description of a crunching tackle on Ossie Ardiles in the FA Cup Third Round tie at White Hart Lane: 10th January 1979.

Dougals Dad

« Reply #294 on: February 07, 2009, 12:12:33 PM »

No, Ballers is not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!

LOL  ;D

hsmith1

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: February 07, 2009, 02:43:18 PM »

do with have any teachers on here,they might be able to translate for the rest of us
Harold

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: February 07, 2009, 03:52:07 PM »

do with have any teachers on here,they might be able to translate for the rest of us

I reckon you'd need to drink a full bottle of teachers to make any sense of that.

Basically he seems to be saying that stewards and the police have a mission policy to ruin football matches. I wasn't aware that they had aything to do with 'on-the-pitch' activties. Oh dear.
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Derby Day match thread