News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 itv football coverage

Author Topic: itv football coverage  (Read 3143 times)

jiminlondon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
itv football coverage
« on: February 04, 2009, 11:24:49 PM »

what a farce

was it just london where they cut to adverts 2 minutes from the end of extra time, so i was watching giant tictacs playing golf when everton scored?

really itv coverage is beyond a joke - their choice of games, the cameras, commentators, abide with me, all of it.
i hate them

Mallorca Alty

• Regular First Team
  • aka Cestrian Alty
    • View Profile
Re: itv football coverage
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 11:38:30 PM »

It same on the freeview. But on analogue they didn't go to the adverts. I hope they are not going to extended highlights of the mersey derby. Though it will help me to go to sleep.
They really should be beating teams like us

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 11:39:04 PM »

It cut out, but returned just in time for the goal in the North West. Useless lot, judst like when they did the motorracing

jiminlondon

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 09:48:51 AM »

markecky

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 09:52:06 AM »

Apparently Liverpool stopped playing when it went to a break and Everton carried on and scored...that why it says "Liverpool are unhappy about something"

HallamAlty

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2009, 09:54:38 AM »

LOL!!!  You couldn't make it up!!!  The comments just about sum it up really - ITV should really be banned from covering sporting events - they only ruin them  ::)

Dougals Dad

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2009, 12:01:43 PM »

Try STV & BBC Scotland:

STV - don't even cover the FA Cup despite no other domestic competitions being broadcast in this channel
They also go into commercial breaks half way through sentances on films.... "And the murderer is......Allways fanny pads for women!"

BBC Scotland: broadcasted the Scottish League cup tie wbetween Celtic & Dundee the other day on BBC1, BBC2 and then back to BBC1. This tie was won by Celtic 11-10 on penalties - not that you could tell having had to switch channels with about 3 pens to go.

There has been great consternation up here (speaking of which, I must go to the lav)

Makes Sultana look good!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 12:07:56 PM by Jennifers Dad »

andrewflynn

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2009, 08:41:45 PM »

complete farce, football is for the bbc only.

Ballers

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 11:00:09 PM »

On a slightly differnet note, today's daily mail started it's story off about this and I quote...

"After nearly two hours of a pulsating 4th round replay"

:o

I don't know which 'pulsating' replay it was refering to but it wasn't Liverpool v Everton. It was the sh*ttest derby match that I've seen this week!!

markecky

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 11:01:00 PM »

TRUMPETS

Jimbo Alty FC

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2009, 12:17:19 AM »

how longs ITV's Deal with the fa for the fa cup. Get it back on BBC soon as possible better pundits (Barring shearer and hansen) Better commentators and no Adverts at risk to ruin it. Just watched that youtube video it weren't that bad in Alty but where ever that was is an absoulute disgrace may aswell not of bothered going back you watch best part of 2hrs of football and they stick an ad break in for the biggest moment of an Everton fans season beating Liverpool joke Congratulations Dan Gosling great goal good to see england has a good future. never mind hosting the 2018 world cup we should win it people say english footballs on its ass but with clubs like Everton United City Spurs and Villa making good english kids our country is in safe hands with Fabio

Uncle Globnasty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 11:58:49 AM »

how longs ITV's Deal with the fa for the fa cup. Get it back on BBC soon as possible better pundits (Barring shearer and hansen) Better commentators and no Adverts at risk to ruin it. Just watched that youtube video it weren't that bad in Alty but where ever that was is an absoulute disgrace may aswell not of bothered going back you watch best part of 2hrs of football and they stick an ad break in for the biggest moment of an Everton fans season beating Liverpool joke Congratulations Dan Gosling great goal good to see england has a good future. never mind hosting the 2018 world cup we should win it people say english footballs on its ass but with clubs like Everton United City Spurs and Villa making good english kids our country is in safe hands with Fabio

Top English clubs in genetic cloning shocker. Should these football factories be shut down?
It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 itv football coverage