Today
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Today  (Read 9664 times)

alty.fc

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Today
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2006, 03:51:42 PM »

ye the game was shockingly Sh!t but i was more shocked to see us boo even tho it was so booring and so un exciting we neva boo

hope theres a different atmosphere at there place

I was surprised at that as well but it was just awfull i cant remember the last time everyone as the whistle blew just walked out, hey ho onwards and upwards
Come on you red and white........

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2006, 04:09:21 PM »

Point taken Jimmy, however I would venture to suggest that me asking him to remove the 'sh*t' and the 'crap' from his vocabulary due to the proximity of young children (Rightly or wrongly I'd not have taken this action had he been for example in the Golf Road end or amongst the singers) is somewhat different to the totally incorrect accusation that he had called Bushell a cnut.

Also, as my earlier post tries to point out, whatever the provocation may or may not have been the response was totally unacceptable.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2006, 06:24:57 PM »

Just back home from the game yesterday,  very poor we were indeed. As for the Bushell fracas, no way can you condone players shouting abuse at fans, as for fans shouting abuse at players I dion't think its very consturctive, there's a time and place. But as I would imagine the said fan won't have acces to this message board where else could he vent his frustration (apart the NWS after the game which no doubt he did).

I also don't think it was just yesterday performance from Bushell that led to his rant, but an accumlinatin of poor games.

Worst result possible but a 3-0 thrashing on Tuesday should be the platfrom for the boxing day masacre.
Full time and proud of it

WILD 76

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2006, 07:30:04 PM »

Bushell was a disgrace today, in my opinion.  Not only did he give away nearly every pass he made, but he ended up resorting to calling members of the crowd 'f*cking old c*nt' and similar because they were giving him a bit of abuse for not playing well.  Not the actions of an Alty player, and certainly not the captain.  Give the armband back to Lawton.
Yes I agree - Bushell was bang out of order - someone who's been around as long as he has should know better. the club should take some action.

altytinny10

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2006, 07:36:50 PM »

Just back home from the game yesterday,  very poor we were indeed. As for the Bushell fracas, no way can you condone players shouting abuse at fans, as for fans shouting abuse at players I dion't think its very consturctive, there's a time and place. But as I would imagine the said fan won't have acces to this message board where else could he vent his frustration (apart the NWS after the game which no doubt he did).

I also don't think it was just yesterday performance from Bushell that led to his rant, but an accumlinatin of poor games.

Worst result possible but a 3-0 thrashing on Tuesday should be the platfrom for the boxing day masacre.

well i have to own up for the abuse i was giving bushell yesterday he ended up having a go at my dad, which to be fair he did get a bit of stick from both of us so he was right to say something back. But he was out of order quoting swear words like he did.

In both our minds he does not deserve to be the captain, Robbie L is a natural vocal leader who inspires our beloved team. Bushell can be a good player on his day, but GH needs to appoint RL as the captain since we need his leadership especially as this difficult time.

Appologies for any language that has been used in the past, we will endeavour to 'tone it down' in the future. :-\ :-\

COME ON ALTY !!  ;)

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2006, 07:40:41 PM »

Fair play to you, agree with all of that

Daycare Dan

« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2006, 07:44:57 PM »

I'm not having a go at anyone here, but I'm interested to know why you were having a go at Bush? I'm sure most people would object if he came to where they work and started shouting at them to work harder?

Having a go a players is not going to do anyone good (we are call "supporters" after all!) Bush and a number of others did not have good games yesterday, but if anyone should have a go at the players it should be GH and DS.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2006, 08:30:03 PM »

I noticed GH had a go at the crowd for no atmosphere, howeveer if we had had some entertainment it might have got us going!!

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2006, 08:49:33 PM »

Having a go at our own players does no good whatsoever. My opinion is that none of our players are here for the money and I don't see any non-tryers out there. If occasionally a player has a bad game, or if he is not up to Conf standard then the manager will deal with it.

Continually yelling at Bushell, "we are in red" was embarrassing; so we moved over to stand at the 'gap' in the crowd that usually surrounds Dennis, where the abuse is more traditionally directed towards the opposition full backs, wingers and linesman.
Therefore we missed the return from Bushell, who (I have heard) should use more appropriate language next time
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

teasybeaver

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2006, 09:31:15 PM »

Well done Bushell!

Its no good giving him abuse all game and expecting nothing back, i imagine choice words were sent in his direction as well, so its all fair game.

It could have been worse, i have heard a few racially motivated comments at Moss Lane in the past couple of months and i dont remember anyone really being bothered other than myself and one other. We do try an promote ourselves as an amazing bunch of fans which in my experience Alty fans 99.5% are. However, there are always those who seem to say the most bizarre things, why?

If a player isn't trying then get on his back, thats fair enough and they deserve it, the fans have a stake in the players efforts don't forget. All this talk about Bush is ridiculous.

Bob

• Regular First Team
  • Glass Half Full
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2006, 09:43:50 PM »

I noticed GH had a go at the crowd for no atmosphere, howeveer if we had had some entertainment it might have got us going!!

GH should realise that, in the past, the trophy started for us in the New Year.  Now its held just before Christmas, the team we were playing was hardly going to pull the crowds in, and they bought hardly any fans themselves.  What crowd did he honestly expect?

Maybe - fine a job that he's done - he should worry about getting the team to improve enough.  Yesterday was grim stuff.
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Today