PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Pottsy and the winger situation
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Pottsy and the winger situation  (Read 7793 times)

altrincham

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Pottsy and the winger situation
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2006, 12:57:06 PM »

I think people are losing their grips on reality here.

1) Pottsy had a hernia op and has clearly never got over this...bear in mind he is a carpet fitter first as that will feed him and his family for the next 30 years.....when he has come on this season he has tried and has returned huffing and puffing to the half way line and really struggling for breath...Pottsy has tried like hell to get fit..sad fact is without a pre season he cannot conjure up fitness out of thin air particularly at this level and particularly when you are not a natural athlete (!).

2) IF we get £75k from Craney I am assuming it will go on the last of the debts that the car park developement money would have gone on (we haven't had any of that money yet remember) so lets no-one start asking "Where's the money gone" before we've even got it...we have all been reminded enough times of Alty's debt situation.

Graham is going to have to contue conjuring players on a limited budget.

well said sir

Jacko

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2006, 03:44:20 PM »

Going back to the original question i think justin bowler- cornflakes is are only true attacking winger now available and he's not good enough, however sometimes when your trying to survive and confidence is so low you need 11 true grafters and its clear weve probebly only got 5-6

Altyant

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2006, 08:19:14 PM »

Going back to the original question i think justin bowler- cornflakes is are only true attacking winger now available and he's not good enough, however sometimes when your trying to survive and confidence is so low you need 11 true grafters and its clear weve probebly only got 5-6

Who would you name as the grafters?
Pages: 1 [2]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Pottsy and the winger situation