News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Trophy replay

Author Topic: Trophy replay  (Read 4912 times)

Altysmiffy

Trophy replay
« on: December 19, 2006, 10:25:53 PM »

Fantastic gesture from Alty with regard to the £5 refund to each ticket holder.

When id the next round of the Trophy and will the replay be decided by pens or can it go to another replay?

Pity we can't just replay the 2nd half and start with a goal advantage.

Alty Dave

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Trophy replay
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 10:30:09 PM »

The replay will be weather permitting settled on the night.

The secod round is on the Saturday following.

robininstockport

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 11:43:16 PM »

AAARRRRHHHH, when I thought going to Tampaxworth for one replay was bad we've got to do it all over again. We played well tonight (couldn't see what was happening 20yrds from our goal line I admit) playing Thonley, Little and O'Niell did create chances hope for the same on Boxing day.

Still bemused why bald eagle called it off, as did vision did improve after he had made the decision, so if he had given it 10 mins I think we might have got 70mins out the game.

In a way I'm glad they pulled one back in stoppage time (where he got 3mins from I've no idea) because I would have been bleeding fuming if it was 2-0 and called off.

Oh yeh the snack bar was closed up. Top night out.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2006, 11:46:58 PM by robininstockport »
Full time and proud of it

Andy K TFC

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 08:41:58 AM »

AAARRRRHHHH, when I thought going to Tampaxworth for one replay was bad we've got to do it all over again. We played well tonight (couldn't see what was happening 20yrds from our goal line I admit) playing Thonley, Little and O'Niell did create chances hope for the same on Boxing day.

Still bemused why bald eagle called it off, as did vision did improve after he had made the decision, so if he had given it 10 mins I think we might have got 70mins out the game.

In a way I'm glad they pulled one back in stoppage time (where he got 3mins from I've no idea) because I would have been bleeding fuming if it was 2-0 and called off.

Felt really sorry for the 20 or so Alty fans that made the trip. It think its the way the decision was made what was even more shocking. Standing on the side of the pitch at the half way line we could see both goals. The game should go ahead if this is the case but the issue was i think the width of the pitch, from where i was standing i couldn't see the seats on the other side hence making the linesman's job impossible.

The thing is when the game was called off it was actually much clearer than the first half which made the decision even more puzzling.

Oh and by the way from what i could SEE you played much better than you did on Saturday so well done

markecky

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 08:56:42 AM »

Just for the record, there was 30 fans on the coach and the stewards counted 51 for the vouchers with non coach people as well,  so your 20 estimate seems to be a  little fog affected.

TFC ON TOUR

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2006, 10:55:51 AM »

Felt really sorry for the 20 or so Alty fans that made the trip. It think its the way the decision was made what was even more shocking. Standing on the side of the pitch at the half way line we could see both goals. The game should go ahead if this is the case but the issue was i think the width of the pitch, from where i was standing i couldn't see the seats on the other side hence making the linesman's job impossible.

The thing is when the game was called off it was actually much clearer than the first half which made the decision even more puzzling.

Oh and by the way from what i could SEE you played much better than you did on Saturday so well done

Cant beleive you feel sorry for them i hate em all excluding Jimmy Hill

Red N White Dynamite

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2006, 12:09:39 PM »

I'm so hurt, I might just kill myself. Worse still, I might go and live in Tamworth.

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2006, 12:38:51 PM »

Bloomin' eck.

I'm getting some right mixed signals from you lot!

:D
WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

Tamuff87

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2006, 12:42:03 PM »

Who is Jimmy Hill?  ???

Who is that chump TFC ON TOUR  ???

When will the Replay happen  ???

Will Altrincham accept defeat gracefully  ;D

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2006, 03:00:20 PM »

??? ??? !!!

robininstockport