Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 will mr peake be in attendance tommorrow?
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: will mr peake be in attendance tommorrow?  (Read 6662 times)

Alex

« on: December 30, 2006, 01:04:54 AM »

wonder if he will make it through the door?

crewe alty

Re: will mr peake be in attendance tommorrow?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 11:46:22 AM »

think he might be staying at home judging by this statement fom his assistant player manager

Relations between Forest Green and tomorrow's opponents have been strained since the end of last season, when the Lancashire [i.e. Cheshire] side were docked 18 points by the Conference for fielding on-loan midfielder James Robinson without international clearance. A section of their supporters wrongly accused Rovers of 'grassing up' a potential relegation rival, although financial problems at Scarborough meant Altrincham eventually escaped the drop".

seriously though a personal plea can everybody going to todays game put there best vocal chords to use for the lads especially in the main stand which is where i will be. if mr. peake is in attendance it would,nt be fair to leave it all to the golf roaders to show him how a part time team is truly supported. this is bigger than last week and the last thing we want is to be feeling how the vics felt at 4-45

SING FOR YOUR TAEM WE CAN DO THIS  THANK YOU

COME ON ALTY

Altysmiffy

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 12:04:14 PM »

I would say that if Mr Peake does not turn up it will be an admission of guilt......

If he does turn up............I reckon he's guilty anyway!!!!

Jenga

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2006, 01:02:14 PM »

good point well made - here here

AltyTunnelSteward

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 01:47:21 PM »

Seemingly there is/was a flu bug going around FGR which Mr Peake had succumbed to and therefore did not travel. He was apparently not alone as a fair number of off field staff and non playing players had also been told by Mr Harvey not to travel for fear of further infecting the squad   

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 05:16:47 PM »

got to be a pile of propoganda based sh*te that flu thing, if it is true i hope he get mrsa the T**t!*

*obviously no loss of life would ever truly be wished upon another human being but hey just think how much nicer the world would be!

Lady Magpie

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2006, 11:30:00 PM »

This posting by longsdenjr is a disgrace to your club and to any football fan in the Conference. Regardless of your feelings towards Mr. Peake, to wish death on anyone is disgusting and I'm surprise yhe moderators have not removed it.

Jimmy Hill

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2007, 01:56:27 AM »

This posting by longsdenjr is a disgrace to your club and to any football fan in the Conference. Regardless of your feelings towards Mr. Peake, to wish death on anyone is disgusting and I'm surprise yhe moderators have not removed it.

Perhaps they have better things to do on New Years Eve than read and moderate a message board.

Yes, I am aware of the irony.

WTF why do you need some sort of drug to have a good time at a party ffs

Alex

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2007, 02:42:08 AM »

8 away fans is a discrace to your club and the confrence

Amsterdam Alty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2007, 03:25:59 AM »

it was an ironic comment based on the fact that he is a cnut i did not seriously mean it to be fair it is indignant of the rod based arse mongerers down in that part of the world,

happy new year!

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2007, 02:09:13 PM »

Never mind Longsden, we all love ya!
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

Jacko

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2007, 02:28:01 PM »

Is it me or do these forest green fan's get a little touchy, what the hell is wrong with you lady magpie its a mans world and a man's game and when your in a relegation battle fan's are bound to be passionate and say things over the top, anyway i would'nt go on your site and expect there to be more than 4 members ;D

fgrfan

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2007, 02:29:41 PM »

there has been a flu bug going round the squad and yesterday when we beat weymouth young midfielder paul stonehouse came on and was subbed five minutes later as he was not in the condition to play.

Red N White Dynamite

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2007, 02:33:37 PM »

there has been a flu bug going round the squad and yesterday when we beat weymouth young midfielder paul stonehouse came on and was subbed five minutes later as he was not in the condition to play.

Surely this could have been established prior to kick off? To bring him on and then realise he was ill seems a bit tinpot to me.

Wait a minute! FGR = Tinpot

That explains it then.

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2007, 02:34:03 PM »

Well at least it's more convincing that Peakes' attack of flu.
We Robins fans tend to think that it was just "Ah-tissue" of lies!!  ;D
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)
Pages: [1] 2
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team