PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Frickley Athletic
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Frickley Athletic  (Read 19846 times)

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Frickley Athletic
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2017, 09:42:25 PM »

A decent away, looking forward to it

Should be a few decent aways next season,about the only silver lining in this massive black cloud we're in!!

Can see quite a few only doing away games next year. Especially if the prices are silly for home games. Watching ale house football made sort of vareable by four hours in a Peak District Ale house prematch. Only nine new grounds for me though unfortunately

The standard is going to be utter toilet. From a day out on the smash perspective probably Stourbridge, Buxton and Marine (Liverpool first) will stand out. At least it'll only be a tenner in at most of these places. The sheer indignity.

Whitby (unless they go up) Matlock and doing all three costellos pubs in one day for Warrington away should be reasonable also. Other than the quaffing it's an embarrassing nightmare

GB Alty

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2017, 09:45:14 PM »

Should be a few decent aways next season,about the only silver lining in this massive black cloud we're in!!
South Yorkshire always good for a drink. A bit of tradition never goes a miss

Mrs Warbouys

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2017, 09:46:11 PM »

Tut n shive in donny always good pre frickley

GB Alty

« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2017, 09:58:03 PM »

Tut n shive in donny always good pre frickley
the place is blessed

Ask Jimmy Hardman

Mick

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2017, 11:30:07 PM »

Can see quite a few only doing away games next year. Especially if the prices are silly for home games. Watching ale house football made sort of vareable by four hours in a Peak District Ale house prematch. Only nine new grounds for me though unfortunately

The standard is going to be utter toilet. From a day out on the smash perspective probably Stourbridge, Buxton and Marine (Liverpool first) will stand out. At least it'll only be a tenner in at most of these places. The sheer indignity.

Whitby (unless they go up) Matlock and doing all three costellos pubs in one day for Warrington away should be reasonable also. Other than the quaffing it's an embarrassing nightmare

Yes the three Costellos..........easy enough to do Lymm and Stockton Heath

Matlock Bath on the bank holiday, chips and beer in the gorge.

A few of us used to go there on a Friday night in the early 80s when we had motorbikes. Play Defender and Robotron (anyone?) in the arcades before chips and the pub. These were the days when having three and a half pints over a few hours was not perceived by us as a risk to our health and safety !! You would not even get me on a bike now
Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.

Mausoleum Alty

« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2017, 05:41:11 AM »

I'll only be doing away games if it's over a tenner in at Moss Lane.

roytonmike

« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2017, 12:30:19 PM »

I'll only be doing away games if it's over a tenner in at Moss Lane.
I feel much the same way.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Frickley Athletic