Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 15, 2018, 09:16:48 PM
271674 Posts in 22218 Topics by 2237 Members
Latest Member: Daycaredan
www.altyfans.co.uk  |  General Category  |  Altrincham FC First Team  |  PLEASE READ - Welcome to the New Look Forum « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PLEASE READ - Welcome to the New Look Forum  (Read 50858 times)
gazwarrington
Administrator
Regular First Team

Like this post? +329/-441

ALTY FC - LOVING AGM'S SINCE 2006

View Profile WWW
« on: September 12, 2006, 06:28:11 PM »

Welcome to the Altrincham FC Fans Forum.

Registering is optional but I would urge all those that have a spare 15 seconds to do so.

**Edit 16/12 - Guests can no longer post due to spam abuse

Please try and keep all messages within a topic if possible, if your message could go in a topic please put it in one so the board keeps tidy.

DISCLAIMER
'Any messages posted to the Fans Forum are posted at the risk of the person posting. 
I can not accept any liability for any loss, injury, damage, claims or expenses arising as a result of any material contained on this or at any Web Site which can be accessed from the Fans Forum.

Views on this website are of the individual contributors and not the views of Altrincham FC
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 12:55:28 AM by markecky » Logged
gazwarrington
Administrator
Regular First Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2007, 01:44:12 PM »

Additional ...

All,

In Garys absence (and because its me who is deleting the spam) I have modified the forum to ban guests from posting on the site.  The fourm can still be viewed by guests.

This is due to the high level of spam recieved in the last few weeks which only get worse if we do not make this change.

If you previously used guest status please take a moment to register.  Your details will not be passed to anyone or spammed and you can add things like avatars and signatures to your posts.

Many Thanks
gazwarrington
Administrator
Regular First Team

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 10:30:38 AM »

Update 25/07/2011

Due to the spam mentioned previously by Ecky (sometimes around 100odd usernames a day) there are now 3 questions (very easy ones) that need answering when registering on the forum.

Existing members are not affected by this change

Thanks
Gaz
Pages: [1]
« previous next »
    Jump to: