News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 Altrincham v Wrexham Highlights

Author Topic: Altrincham v Wrexham Highlights  (Read 2707 times)

CPD Wrecsam

« on: February 01, 2010, 11:18:57 PM »

For those who didnt make it to the game the highlights are online at http://www.s4c.co.uk/sgorio/c_/2222altrincham_wrecsam
The commentary is in welsh though! The only english parts are the pre match interview with McKenna and post match interview with Saunders.

Best of luck on saturday against Salisbury!

Brian Flynn

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
Re: Altrincham v Wrexham Highlights
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 11:42:20 PM »

For those who didnt make it to the game the highlights are online at http://www.s4c.co.uk/sgorio/c_/2222altrincham_wrecsam
The commentary is in welsh though! The only english parts are the pre match interview with McKenna and post match interview with Saunders.

Best of luck on saturday against Salisbury!

Thanks for posting that......very good coverage :)........& we definitely need more league tables in welsh ;D

Jezza

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 09:37:51 AM »

Hate it when you go in a shop in wales and they suddenly start speaking welsh.

And the only table that needs to be in welsh is the welsh league!!!

Thanks for the footage though....really excellent to see all them goals flying into the Alty net..........

chesteralty

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 10:01:29 AM »

No sign of the chances we had at the end.
They make it look like Wrexham were the better team ;) ;)

Longman

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 11:48:19 AM »

Look like we got absolutely battered!

Alex

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 12:45:01 PM »

thats brilliant (the highlights not the result), me and big haired were discussing whether s4c would show the highlights from the wrecsam match as we both watch sgorio's coverage of the welsh premier league and that commentator makes us smile as he gets really excited if a good goal is scored.

on a non alty related topic, the standard of the WPL isn't as bad as i thought it would be, i would say that it's around Unibond Level with the top teams maybe Conf North standard and well Caersws FC  & Elements Cefn Druids  bieng North West Counties.

i mean check this free kick out : http://www.s4c.co.uk/sgorio/e_/221aber_cfin (me and big haired were sat behind that goal and were like FML, oh and Kellaway for Aber is worth a look for alty great first touch, pace and a powerful shot on him)

Longman

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 06:01:41 PM »

thats brilliant (the highlights not the result), me and big haired were discussing whether s4c would show the highlights from the wrecsam match as we both watch sgorio's coverage of the welsh premier league and that commentator makes us smile as he gets really excited if a good goal is scored.

on a non alty related topic, the standard of the WPL isn't as bad as i thought it would be, i would say that it's around Unibond Level with the top teams maybe Conf North standard and well Caersws FC  & Elements Cefn Druids  bieng North West Counties.

i mean check this free kick out : http://www.s4c.co.uk/sgorio/e_/221aber_cfin (me and big haired were sat behind that goal and were like FML, oh and Kellaway for Aber is worth a look for alty great first touch, pace and a powerful shot on him)

I think you are slowly turning Welsh.

(S)ALTY

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2010, 08:16:42 PM »

Will we need our passports when we play them at their place ?

bighairedmike

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2010, 10:15:53 PM »

I think you are slowly turning Welsh.

It's when he throws in random welsh words in a conversation and sounds like he's having a fit that you want to worry... ;)

CPD Wrecsam

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 01:22:05 AM »

Hate it when you go in a shop in wales and they suddenly start speaking welsh.

And the only table that needs to be in welsh is the welsh league!!!

Thanks for the footage though....really excellent to see all them goals flying into the Alty net..........

I agree with this! Most of us in Wrexham dont even speak welsh so the welsh commentary and welsh tables make no sense to us either!
Im also surprised they didnt show your chances at the end, especially the one where you hit the bar! And i didnt know how before the match McKenna thought we were the best team you had played this season because in the two Trophy games we didnt look very good at all!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 01:24:18 AM by CPD Wrecsam »
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team