Advanced search  

News:

PLEASE JOIN THE ALTRINCHAM FC PATRONS SCHEME TODAY
* HELP THE CLUB THROUGH THE COVID-19 SHUTDOWN
* HELP FUND THE CLUB TO BIGGER AND BRIGHTER THINGS
* HELP THE MANAGERS ATTRACT THE PLAYERS THEY NEED TO PUSH THE CLUB FORWARD

https://www.altrinchamfc.com/club/the-patrons-scheme

+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 £5 admission to vics on saturday for alty season ticket holders.
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: £5 admission to vics on saturday for alty season ticket holders.  (Read 13624 times)

vic

Gents please find following a genuine offer to season ticket holders of alty for tomorrows match at vics.

The club have announced that on the production of any valid season ticket for any football or rugby club outside of the blue square north admission to tomorrows game v's Alfreton will be £5.
It is a 3pm kick off and full bar facilities will be available from about 1pm.
Please spread the word and place on any other club websites you have access to.

This is a genuine offer sanctioned by Jim Rushe which will hopefully attract a few fans who have no game for their own team.

markecky

Re: £5 admission to vics on saturday for alty season ticket holders.
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 01:11:45 PM »

Can I be the first?

Tell Jim Rushe I'd rather pull my own toenails off with pliars than support his circus.

And as if giving the madman a fiver isn't bad enough you also have to:

A) Watch Northwich
B) Watch a Conference North Game
C) Look at those factories

Thanks anyway like...

fuertes

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 01:15:49 PM »

I'm sure our fivers would be spent well given who's running the club  ::)

Sorry mate, don't mean to be harsh and sh*t all over your efforts, but giving a fiver to your lot under current circumstances is a no-no.

vic

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 01:16:22 PM »

So are you coming or not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saughall Robin

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2010, 01:30:03 PM »

The forum moderators on here should really do something about this sort of thing. I'm nearly of pensionable able and supposed to be calming down a little because of the old blood pressure and then we get posters like this making me want to tell him to stick his discounted tickets back up the same orifice from where his chairman speaks.

It's just not good enough.  ;)

PS: If there's any doubt about my opinion can I just say that there's as much chance of me paying (anything) to watch the Green Gits as there is of Dennis's brother getting a job as an after-dinner speaker.  ::)
"While we're in the North, we might as well take on the Cheshire League Champions and give them a good hammering" Bill Leivers, 1967 (before Altrincham 7, Cambridge United 1)

markecky

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2010, 01:32:51 PM »

PS: If there's any doubt about my opinion can I just say that there's as much chance of me paying (anything) to watch the Green Gits as there is of Dennis's brother getting a job as an after-dinner speaker.  ::)

"don't eat the starter..thats rubbish..the main won't be much better and as for the desert its a bloody joke...its not been good for ten years in this hotel.  I'm booked to do a corporate next week and I can tell you now that'll be rubbish as well...anyway...lets say Grace.."
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 01:55:41 PM by markecky »

ArmchairAlty

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2010, 01:51:49 PM »

"don't eat the starter..thats rubbish..the main won't be much better and as for the desert its a bloody joke...its not been good for ten years in this hotel.  I'm booked to do a corporate next week and I can tell you know that'll be rubbish as well...anyway...lets say Grace.."

Absolutely crying laughing! ;D

Jezza

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2010, 02:01:13 PM »

What a tempting thought.....where are those pliers I've got several toenails and a tooth to pull.

As for the £5 offer....tell Rushe to stick it up his ar$e.

And No...I'm not coming to watch your green pile of sh*te hoof the ball around in a meaningless conf N fixture..

ManagementGuru

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2010, 02:03:28 PM »

Come on - let's be fair to Vics - this is a brave attempt to raise much needed revenue.

Just like Alty offering £5 admission to Utd. and City, this is an entrepreneurial example of trying to get funds off a much much bigger club with an exponentially bigger fan base!

The Pope NVFC

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2010, 02:24:11 PM »

Come on - let's be fair to Vics - this is a brave attempt to raise much needed revenue.

Just like Alty offering £5 admission to Utd. and City, this is an entrepreneurial example of trying to get funds off a much much bigger club with an exponentially bigger fan base!
Thank You at least somebody here will sympathize. Look i am not here to cause trouble but we just wanted to put this here to you so you are aware of the offer because i have read on here before that a couple of you have been to 1 of our games when you were either away or not playing that day, if your in the area on the day, or sat at home at the mrs is driving you crazy or want to get out of shopping and feel like watching a game that pop down you would all be welcomed :) if you dont thats fine but we just wanted to make the offer aware to everybody

Good luck for the rest of the season

markecky

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2010, 02:34:23 PM »

Dougals Dad

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2010, 02:41:39 PM »

I'd rather pay a fiver to not watch Vics ,unless we're playing beating them, of course!

Jezza

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2010, 03:16:11 PM »

nice one Ecky...

Yes on second thoughts I'd like to congratulate Vics on this initiative to get some much needed revenue from their much bigger rivals....lets face it, they need it to continue their excellent full time forward thinking philosophy of club management.

Can I ask....do we have to arrive early?.....will 11am be too late to avoid the crush?

vic

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2010, 04:34:40 PM »

Jezza,
You will all be welcome at 11am as we are meeting to remove the pitch covers around that time and we need as many hans as possible.
Oh well at least its provided some entertainment for you all.

Jezza

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2010, 04:58:15 PM »

I'll leave the helping remove the covers to vics fans.....will both of you manage it?
Pages: [1] 2 3
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 £5 admission to vics on saturday for alty season ticket holders.