+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 teams coming up from bsn bss

Poll

alty

which team will win it
bsp
bsp

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: teams coming up from bsn bss  (Read 10738 times)

Jezza

Re: teams coming up from bsn bss
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2010, 03:08:30 AM »

oh no I voted BSP (middle) when i meant BSP (bottom)

How can i remove my vote cant do it sorry lads whatever did happen to nathan comley thornley he would win us the BSS next season 2013/15.

super stuff! oh thank you gunners you are the star of the forum thank you thank you with baked beans on the top.

Narcissist

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2010, 08:09:11 AM »

Baffled

ArmchairAlty

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2010, 08:28:14 AM »

Absolutely class  ;D

markecky

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2010, 09:05:54 AM »

oh no I voted BSP (middle) when i meant BSP (bottom)

How can i remove my vote cant do it sorry lads whatever did happen to nulathan comley thornley he would win us the BSS next season 2013/15.

super stuff! oh thank you gunners you are the star of the forum thank you thank you with baked beans on the top.

Jezza,

On a poll like this it can't be changed.  You need to be careful when choosing and consider all the options.  Sorrylads

tottenham alty

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2010, 09:39:53 AM »

To be fair I think Camb United and Wrexham will recover next season - its going to be tough.

fuertes

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2010, 09:50:52 AM »

Well done Gunners, you gave everyone a chuckle.

Anyway, to address the point I think you were going to make...

I hope that the teams to come up from the BSN are Southport and Droylsden. Living in Liverpool, Southport is a close trip and Baron's Bar is a prime real ale spot, whilst we'd take loads to Droylsden. I wouldn't mind Stalybridge either, but I'd marginally prefer Droylsden.

Has anyone noticed, dare I say it, that Northwich Victoria have games in hand on many of those in the playoffs and are probably in with a shout? Whilst it's always good to have a derby, it would be highly unfair were they to deny a well-run side promotion.

From the South it's definitely Newport. They seem to be pissing all over everyone down there, so might be a difficult proposition (providing they don't do a Lewes and get rid of the manager and some players). I'd quite like to visit Bath, never been but heard it's nice, so if they came up it'd be a good excuse to go. Can't say I'm arsed about any of the others though.

RedWhiteRedWhite

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2010, 09:55:24 AM »

will you lot listen luton wimbledon rushden are not relegated i have just put them there.
Does that not defeat the object of creating a table, which uses the top for promotion, and the bottom for relegation? If your going to "...just put them there" might i suggest - quite appropriately - a scatter chart? (Ignoring the fact of course that you failed to create a poll)

Dougals Dad

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2010, 09:58:58 AM »

From the South it's definitely Newport. They seem to be pissing all over everyone down there, so might be a difficult proposition (providing they don't do a Lewes and get rid of the manager and some players). I'd quite like to visit Bath, never been but heard it's nice, so if they came up it'd be a good excuse to go. Can't say I'm arsed about any of the others though.

I think I saw that DVD

(S)ALTY

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2010, 10:29:21 AM »

Newport would be good from the south as my sister lives quite close by and I could stay down for the weekend.

Mind you what's the odds we end up playing them on a cold windswept Tuesday or Wednesday night ?

Southport and Droyslden would be OK but surely there would be no greater feeling than taking 6 points of the Vics ? 

Alex

« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2010, 10:31:56 AM »

went for the bottom one, and i'm so confident im off to ladbrokes to put a tenner on it

bighairedmike

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2010, 10:58:28 AM »

sorry alty lads i voted which team will win it bsp the bottom one is a total disgrace and you lot voting that is the reason we will finish on 9 points at the bottom of the league. accrington could do better than that and it stinks of piss and dead fish have to say it alty lads i just cant see us doing anything well de in the bsp especially with everyone voting the middle one. it has to be said alty boys come on we can do it just think burton albion, accrington stanley, lewes and droylesdon. have a good night alty boys i think we'll win tomorrow remember johnson mckenzie bowler

Jezza

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2010, 11:49:22 AM »

Aberyswyth Alty wins the impersonation of the day award......unless aberyswyth alty is in fact gunners11!!???....very realsitic, it was like gunners was standing in the room next to me!!!

Jezza

« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2010, 12:05:15 PM »

I've just read this whole thread again and am crying with laughter.............

fishcakes. you should try it someof my mates have.pmsl

(S)ALTY

• Regular First Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2010, 12:10:41 PM »

sorry alty lads i voted which team will win it bsp the bottom one is a total disgrace and you lot voting that is the reason we will finish on 9 points at the bottom of the league. accrington could do better than that and it stinks of piss and dead fish have to say it alty lads i just cant see us doing anything well de in the bsp especially with everyone voting the middle one. it has to be said alty boys come on we can do it just think burton albion, accrington stanley, lewes and droylesdon. have a good night alty boys i think we'll win tomorrow remember johnson mckenzie bowler

Me thinks you are losing the plot or must be Gunners11...

tomorrow's Friday .....

We don't play until Saturday ?

bighairedmike

« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2010, 05:14:03 PM »

Me thinks you are losing the plot or must be Gunners11...

tomorrow's Friday .....

We don't play until Saturday ?

That was the point...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
+ www.altyfans.co.uk » General Category » Altrincham FC First Team
 teams coming up from bsn bss